The Destiny 2 weekly reset has arrived and with five new treasure chests to hunt down for Cayde-6 in return for glimmer and maybe loot... if you’re lucky. This week all the chests are located on Nessus. First you’ll need to visit Cayde in the tower to pick up the maps. Here’s where to find each one.
- Destiny 2 guide: complete campaign walkthrough and guide
- Destiny 2 levelling guide: how to get to power level 280 and beyond
1. “I was just doing what Failsafe said. I mean, she seems reliable, half the time. So I entered this cave and set up my little fallback point, took a few steps in, and bam, the battle began.”
2. “So this cache… I don’t know. It seems like a good idea at the time. How do you feel about climbing trees?”
3. “So there I was, two choices: I could’ve tried climbing the red ivy or just jump. What do you think I did?”
4. “I had no choice. Once I saw the floating rocks, there was no way I was going to weigh myself down with extra gear. I was Lightless after all, remember?”
5. “Thought I’d escaped, but you know how the Vex are. I got as far as this energy shield, thinking it was a way out. Dead end. So I dropped what I had there and tried to shoot through. Bam! Right back into the loop.”
And that’s this week's chests. Now head back to the tower and give anything you picked up to Cayde-6. We’ll be back next week with more chest guides but, until then, happy hunting, guardians.