• PleasantPig - June 17, 2012 5:20 a.m.

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier was actually really good. Pretty surprising.
  • crossed23 - June 17, 2012 4:44 a.m.

Agreed with every one of them! :D
  • shawksta - June 16, 2012 8:34 a.m.

Hell yeah with Parrappa, Friggin love that guy, hopetfully his revival in Sony All Stars means he WILL get a Vita game. Breath Of Fire? Why the hell not! Despite Clover Studios reborn Platinum Games refueling with P-100, Viewtiful Joe coming back wont hurt anybody the DS game was pretty good and added some nice new gameplay mechanics with the touch screen.
  • KnightDehumidifier - June 16, 2012 8:16 a.m.

How about something that isn't a console game's "side-story"? like what every other first-party game on the PSP were.
  • Tariq-wahab - June 16, 2012 1:19 a.m.

Crash fucking Bandickott !! Vita can easily put a great platformer with all its controllers for Crash. I'll definetly buy a Vita for Crash !!
  • winner2 - June 16, 2012 9:34 a.m.

Crash Bandicoot and Digimon world. But keep DW the same style as either the first or second game.
  • winner2 - June 16, 2012 9:42 a.m.

Woops, not meant to be a reply. But would anyone here argue with the old school spyro from ps one being brought back? I personally loved those way more than anything from ps2 and onward
  • NeoTechni - June 16, 2012 12:12 a.m.

Im interested in none of those
  • GameManiac - June 15, 2012 11:08 p.m.

Jet Moto... Sure brings back good memories. Games to reboot on Vita? Well, there's "Tail Concierto". However, its spiritual successor "Solatorobo: Red the Hunter" came out last year for the Nintendo DS.
  • AuthorityFigure - June 15, 2012 9:50 p.m.

Breath of Fire would be great. Most of the others are not for me, but surely having these released can't hurt the system.
  • ultimatepunchrod - June 15, 2012 9:16 p.m.

I'd like to see a sequel/remake/companion/spiritual successor to The Legend of Dragoon. That game was amazing. I played it for hours and hours and made it all the way to the 4th disc, which ended up not working. Now it's a PS1 classic, so I'll get it when support comes to Vita, but it seems like that series has enough fans to merit another entry.
  • Flashinthepan - November 21, 2013 8:52 p.m.

Well worth investing your time in. I own it on disc and bought it on the Playstation store as well. There is an online petition to make a sequel/ spiritual successor, but I don't think that it is leading to anything. Sony owns the game rights anyway, so it wouldn't be difficult to revive it.
  • RonnyLive19881 - June 15, 2012 8:45 p.m.

I'd much rather see Ark the Lad and Breath of Fire on the 3DS but yeah, the rest can stay with Sony Lol
  • Darkhawk - June 15, 2012 5:57 p.m.

Amazing. My first thought at headline was Jet Moto, and then I clicked through :) I haven't even read the article yet...!!
  • IceBlueKirby - June 15, 2012 4:53 p.m.

There hasn't been a new Klonoa game in a while, seeing as the Wii game was a remake of the first one. Namco needs to correct that oversight. Square could try their hand at another Ehrgeiz or Einhander...and, honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Jersey Devil come back. That was a pretty fun game. From this list though, I'd like to see Jak & Daxter (it's clear they're never going to be on PS3 at this point, except for that Move game) Tomba, definitely, and Onimusha. Really, I'd be happy with an Onimusha HD collection...Dawn of Dreams is optional, although sneaking Blade Warriors in there would be cool.
  • CrashmanX - June 15, 2012 6:58 p.m.

Einhander Remake. Do it. Freaking do it Square. I couldn't throw money fast enough to pay for it.
  • MrX867 - June 15, 2012 4:35 p.m.

I'm disappointed that Medievil isn't on the list
  • CrashmanX - June 15, 2012 6:58 p.m.

MediEvil finished up though and had a PSP release. Granted I love both of them the only way it'd do great is for a MediEvil 2 remake on PS Vita or some form of a spin off.
  • Octaviux - June 15, 2012 4:08 p.m.

lmao Jet Moto, forgot all about that game
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 2:59 p.m.

Only franchise I care about here is Onimusha, and frankly, I'd rather see a new game for the franchise being made for the PS3 or next gen console. I don't really think Onimusha would be suitable for portable gaming.