• linorn - June 15, 2012 2:40 p.m.

"PaRappa’s world and its lovable denizens have been direly missed since his one and only appearance on the PS2 back in 2002." That was the second game. The first was on PSone.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - June 15, 2012 2:43 p.m.

Sorry worded that poorly - meant that it was the only time he was on PS2 :D I would also settle for an Um Jammer Lammy port.
  • linorn - June 15, 2012 2:54 p.m.

Ah OK. I love those games. Such a shame my HDTV sound lag makes them unplayable :( I would be over the moon if they announced a new Gitaroo Man game. That's my second-favourite game ever :D
  • kiing8kong6 - June 15, 2012 2:26 p.m.

YES JET MOTO!!!!!!
  • ObliqueZombie - June 15, 2012 2:24 p.m.

Jak Daxter and Tomba! would be all I need. Tak and the Power of Juju would be awesome, though.
  • poptarts214 - June 15, 2012 2:23 p.m.

New Bandicoot or CTR would be awesome
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 15, 2012 2:02 p.m.

Awesome list, I'm dying for a new Jet Moto.
  • InFeRnOg - June 15, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Definitely agree that Onimusha needs to come back; but I'd like a console release. Onimusha 3 and Dawn of Dreams in particular I thought were really awesome (DoD's multiple characters with different weapons and styles were refreshing).
  • Turtman - June 15, 2012 1:50 p.m.

Crash Team Racing
  • pr0tostar - June 15, 2012 1:47 p.m.

I'd love to see any of these games remade, they were all great. Two more that I think would be great; Jumping Flash, and Battle Arena Toshindin. The former is an obscure but charming FPS/platformer/free roaming mech game that has you piloting a super-jumping robobunny to... save the universe from some angry German dude (and a giant cactus woman or... something in the sequel.) It's on PSN and still a lot of fun to play because there's never been anything else like it. The latter, Toshindin was basically the original Soul Blade/Calibur in that it was a weapon-oriented VS fighter. It spawned 3 sequels in the PSone era then silently died out like alot of these other franchises. The over-the-top character designs would probably be a fresh appeal from all the repeating archetypes we see today.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 15, 2012 1:22 p.m.

No Tak & the power of Juju?
  • winner2 - June 16, 2012 9:39 a.m.

^Agreed
  • db1331 - June 15, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Even if they did make a new Dino Crisis today, it would be terrible. There would be a cover system, execution kills, and the dinosaurs would have machine gun arms or something stupid like that.
  • ericthesmith - June 15, 2012 2:15 p.m.

So far, you haven't said anything that would deter me from playing it. In fact, dinosaurs with machine gun arms sound like the best game enemies ever.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 15, 2012 3:33 p.m.

I loved turok. Hope it might resemble that in some way, shape, or form.
  • linorn - June 16, 2012 5:25 a.m.

Dino D-Day.