• bakufun - November 14, 2013 5:48 p.m.

GENJI!! Haha, NO.
  • Shnubby - November 14, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Jak and Daxter YES. I still think they should've made a new Jak game rather than making The Last Of Us instead!
  • Prodigy916 - November 14, 2013 3:43 p.m.

OH MY GOD TOMBA AND MARK OF KRI PLEASEEEEEEE. I almost forgot about tomba too that was my game man But i would love a lot of games back Crash, A real spyro, Digimon world 3 style again, Ah man so many but please bring back some originals would be amazing
  • Jormungand - November 14, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Crash Bandicoot and Parasite Eve :'(
  • GenderBender_9000 - November 14, 2013 2:20 p.m.

Tenchu Stealth Assassin, and Road Rash! Please somebody make these games right now!!!!!!!
  • gopikmin - November 14, 2013 3:16 p.m.

I think Tenchu is currently owned by From Software and they did the past couple entries. Since they are busy with Souls, it may be a while unless they outsource it. Road Rash is getting a spiritual successor called Road Redemption that was kickstarted a while back. It's coming to PC,Wii U and 360 in August of next year
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - November 14, 2013 4:05 p.m.

Road Rash? PFFFFT, how about some Skitchin?
  • GenderBender_9000 - November 15, 2013 5:53 a.m.

Some Skitchln would be bitchen.... Exept I dont know what that is :/
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - November 14, 2013 2:15 p.m.

Bushido Blade all the way. I'm amazed with haven't gotten a solid follow up to that idea in the last couple generations.
  • xdarkheartxa - November 14, 2013 2:13 p.m.

You guys just made my week mentioning jak and daxter and dark cloud in the same article
  • Cyberninja - November 14, 2013 2:13 p.m.

We need to have Wild Arms on this list and also Breath of Fire is getting Breath of Fire 6.... for IOS, which made the fans freak out when it was announced.
  • BladedFalcon - November 14, 2013 2:10 p.m.

So much yes! Onimusha specially deserves to come back! Also, the unfortunate Genji game for the PS3 sealed the fate of that franchise forever, but before than infamy, i remember that the one that came out for PS2 was actually pretty solid, no?
  • Darkhawk - June 19, 2012 7:18 p.m.

Hey everyone, a reminder: FUCKING TOMBA SERIOUSLY http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/19/psn-tuesday-tomba-lego-batman-2/
  • Dadyo238 - June 17, 2012 9:23 p.m.

Remember the Ape Escape minigame in MGS3? Snake vs. Monkeys! That was my first Metal Gear game, so I thought it would be totally serious, so when I found a minigame about the hero chasing around little cartoony apes, I was surprised.
  • DickSingh666 - June 17, 2012 4:13 p.m.

Crash Bandicoot, Medieval, Twisted Metal,Spyro, not to mention the ORIGINAL spider man games (Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2: Enter Electro, make your own suit anyone?). I agree with Jak and Daxter, Cool Boarders, Jet Moto, Dino Crisis, and Bushido Blade. I would love to see Nascar Rumble on Vita with some multiplayer. I miss shooting a tornado out of my suped-up hot rod Nascar with a energy battering ram and boost lol
  • BIGMercenary - June 17, 2012 12:47 p.m.

Tomba! is coming to PSN THIS Tuesday (June 19) for $10. Yes, you read that right.
  • Darkhawk - June 18, 2012 3:57 p.m.

Ha I just came on here to do the same. FUCKING TOMBA EVERYBODY
  • trent-power - June 17, 2012 9:22 a.m.

I never considered how much easier it may be to bring stuff like that to a handheld. Really good idea and a definite money maker. See, this is why you're my fav Mr. Cooper.
  • gumbyx84 - June 17, 2012 6:36 a.m.

Um... Ape Escape was a PSX game and used the Dual Shock. I agree that Ape Escape, BoF, Jak and Daxter, Bushido Blade, and Dino Crisis need to make a comeback, thought I don't think it needs to be for the Vita.
  • PleasantPig - June 17, 2012 5:20 a.m.

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier was actually really good. Pretty surprising.