• kibbles0515 - October 23, 2009 9:51 p.m.

"Enter the Matrix" was only good if you overlooked the many flaws and embraced the universe/storyline. In retrospect, yes, my dearly beloved "Enter..." was crap, but I can go back now and play only the most fun levels, and that makes me happy. Also, the "hidden" Sparks levels and the hacking are fun, every once in a while. I'm not going to sit and play "Enter..." for 3 hours, but for an hour to 90 minutes, its some good fun while I wait for a newer game to hit store shelves.
  • dtzulu - October 23, 2009 10:15 p.m.

marvel imperfects sucked... driv3r 3 sucked long and hard... marvel ultimate alliance 2 is a let down, predator bites... i can go on and on...
  • micdog2009 - October 24, 2009 7:42 p.m.

Wii Play Tanks was awesome. totally worth the money.
  • BiscuitGangsta - October 25, 2009 6:49 p.m.

I bought @ least half of these games, and now I feel ashamed. Thanks a lot GR, lol.
  • pot - October 29, 2009 8:13 a.m.

God, State of Emergency sucked so bad. My friend had it and acted like it was the best game ever. I was stoned off my ass and still found the game boring as hell. And we all know, pot can make some things better then what they really are. But no dice, didn't work that time.
  • wiitard07 - December 29, 2009 1:27 a.m.

I would buy a bargain bin copy of the 50 cent game just to see him get shot repeatedly.
  • ventanger - February 26, 2010 7:49 a.m.

Christ... I was one of the poor deluded fools who was suckered into preordering Enter The Matrix due to the Matrix hype and Shiny at the helm. Collectively that game had about 1.85 seconds worth of enjoyment, everything else made me want to hammer a nail halfway into a wall, and then run into it.
  • mrmorozov987 - July 15, 2010 7:22 p.m.

Ouch, GamesWave got served! Ah snap!
  • MyGameName - July 16, 2010 12:54 a.m.

LOL I got Enter the Matrix as a gag gift for my cousin, and it's been floating between a select few of us who actually get it like a twisted game of Hot Potato. I installed it and cheated my way to the end. 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. reCAPTCHA: escrow battle
  • noporcru623 - October 17, 2010 6:47 a.m.

driver 3 is funny to play and the movie making is cool, i loved enter the matrix tho i havent played in about 6 years
  • luke1608 - December 13, 2010 8:50 p.m.

I bought Enter the Matrix, it didn't work and then the games shop refused to refund even though it wasn't scratched or anything, this made it double as shit
  • PS3pwns - June 15, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Marvel Nemesis was awesome!!! And spidey 3 was alright.
  • darkpigraph - June 16, 2011 11:34 a.m.

Shiny made that Matrix game? And to think they used to be known for Earthworm Jim and MDK :(
  • Terrorrizor - September 4, 2013 1:10 p.m.

To be honest, Bulletproof is a pretty good game to kill time. I liked being able to shoot a .38 in the left hand while letting a tech rip through enemies on the right. The design complimented the music they put in, and aside from the story which they didn't put much thought into, it was a pretty fun game.