• wheresmymonkey - April 11, 2012 6:49 a.m.

No Last Story, It's one of the best games i've played on any console. Other than that the list was pretty spot on. Could probably of done with Red Steel 2 as well come to think of it.
  • artcellrox - February 12, 2013 12:41 a.m.

... both games are in the last, what's wrong with you? :|
  • LordzOfChaos - February 12, 2013 3:44 p.m.

His comment was from a year ago, this list was recently updated.
  • talleyXIV - May 25, 2012 10:15 a.m.

People always talk shit about the Wii... but if those same people bought the top 10 games of this list and played them, I think they would be pretty happy with the console. It has a lot of great games, maybe not near a hundred like Xbox and PS3 but they are always way more original. Personally I like a good Zelda game much more than Arkham City that is out for every other console. By the way: There is no number 11.
  • talleyXIV - June 16, 2012 3:40 p.m.

This list is really messed up. Twilight Princess, Red Steel 2, No More Heroes 1, Kirby's Return to Dreamland....
  • sweetchiliheat - February 11, 2013 3:47 p.m.

They had all of those, except twilight princess (which was on gamecube as well). And they had NMH2, not 1.
  • Frieza - February 12, 2013 8:38 a.m.

Some would argue that NMH1 is better than NMH2. Better overal story, better characters/bosses, and more freedom are some things the first game had over the second. And the fact that NMH2 started to go downhill (pretty fast) after the 2nd rank battle is also a good argument. I would have loved to see both of them on the list. Maybe both of them tied for 6th.
  • Redeater - February 11, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Ah, it's nice to see I own almost every game on this list. (The ones I don't own are the ones I sure don't want). The Wii had its fair share of problems but the fact that you can make a "50 best" list and have people argue about games that weren't included kind of shows that it was a pretty great system after all.
  • sweetchiliheat - February 11, 2013 3:48 p.m.

This list has all my favourites, but I was surprised to see Okami didn't make it (I know it was PS2 to begin with, but usually GR includes it regardless of minor details).
  • SabreWing - February 12, 2013 2:34 a.m.

Actually, they included Resident Evil 4 which was on Gamecube, Playstation 2 AND PC. GamesRadar normally does not skip a chance to promote Okami. Highly suspicious...
  • LOZ4EVAH - February 11, 2013 3:51 p.m.

No More Heroes 3 PLEASE!! A good list. Own a lot of those
  • Frieza - February 12, 2013 8:39 a.m.

"Not yet." -Suda51
  • tehtimeisnow - February 11, 2013 3:52 p.m.

all a bunches of garbege seruoisely not a singel game on this list is worth playeing and wii isnt even a real ganeing systam its just a fihser price toy for littel kids
  • pjhaan - February 11, 2013 8:34 p.m.

your spelling is garbage!!! I have close to half of the games on this list and the are all excellent. The fact that you don't think there is a single game on this system worth playing shows your ignorance more than your spelling!
  • DICEs - February 11, 2013 11:14 p.m.

!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!! Troll Incoming - Low level Intellect - Nothing better to do
  • Rub3z - February 12, 2013 12:51 a.m.

Awww, but DICEs... just wook at how widdle and stupid and damn cute he is!!! I've honestly grown quite fond of him. He reminds me of this ugly, demented 3-legged dog with only one good eye that would periodically hobble its way into the screen door at the front of my house, banging its head over and over again in its futile and interminable attempt to get inside and out of the cold. It was a sight so pitiful that you couldn't help but feel some kind of warm fondness for it, an inner, awkward admission of how adorable you ultimately thought it was. Though, not enough to let the wretched drooling thing inside, though. God no. XDDDDD
  • SabreWing - February 12, 2013 2:28 a.m.

Yeah, he's kind of like Tingle. He annoys the cr*p out of you at first, but after a couple of years, he kind of grows on you to the point where you kind of look forward to seeing what letter soup he comes up with next.
  • DICEs - February 12, 2013 3:25 a.m.

I can see how he deserves our pity. Maybe I was too quick to criticise. Maybe I should have tried to reach out and help the poor creature. He is human after all.....Isn't he?
  • ncurry2 - February 11, 2013 4:16 p.m.

So glad to see Little King Story get some praise but I would have preferred a better description of it since most people haven't played it and don't know anything about it. But yeah, the Wii really was an amazing console. It didn't get any of the good cross platform games but it indisputably had the best exclusive games of this generation.
  • shawksta - February 11, 2013 7:12 p.m.

Exactly, its not a 360/PS3, so it shouldnt be treated like one, you want Multiplatform games you get one of those, you want another console to go with them that has nothing but exclusives, you get a Wii