• jedisamurai - August 16, 2013 5:58 p.m.

Iji is the greatest Indie Game ever made and it's freeware. http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php
  • Eliath - August 16, 2013 5 p.m.

Need Terraria and Journey on here.
  • Child Of Death - August 16, 2013 4:38 p.m.

LOL Braid at no.1? Seriously? Nice joke GR. As for the rest of the list, very good list and I will have to give some of them a try. Dust remains my one of my favorite games of all times. The dude who made it is even making an animated prequel film.
  • agentkuo - August 16, 2013 3:32 p.m.

I don't like this list at all...
  • usmovers_02 - August 16, 2013 3:28 p.m.

Also, FTL at 6?!? It's a REALLY fun game but... there's just not much to it at all.
  • BladedFalcon - August 16, 2013 3:27 p.m.

Wow, how did henry ever allow Braid to be placed #1 on this list? :P Also, my two cents, gents, for the ending of your Guacamelee entry, "en llamas" would probably look better than "En fuego". technically both words mean the same, but llamas tend to sound cooler and well, that's how most Mexicans use the term XD For the example, the movie "Man on Fire" was translated in Mexico as "Hombre en Llamas". /Mexican Snob.
  • Mr.YumYums - August 17, 2013 10:45 a.m.

I think they might have gone with "fuego" because there might have been some issues with "llamas" and alpacas, as they are also referred to as llamas. Also "fuego" = Fire "llamas" = Flames
  • BladedFalcon - August 17, 2013 11:09 a.m.

Right, haven't thought about the llamas as in the animal XD And yeah, technically you're correct that "llamas" is actually flames in English. But for the actual use of the phrase "He's on fire" the translations is always "Esta en llamas!" because if you say "Esta en fuego" sounds much more awkward XD
  • usmovers_02 - August 16, 2013 3:27 p.m.

No Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
  • Mr.YumYums - August 17, 2013 10:46 a.m.

That was an indie game?? Damn, I didn't know. I love that game. In a.. abusive relationship kind of way.
  • usmovers_02 - August 18, 2013 11:09 a.m.

Same. I know it's going to hurt me but I keep coming back for more. Can't wait for A Machine for Pigs.