• 3went - August 21, 2013 3:15 a.m.

To be honest, i think Minecraft should have been first, and Braid second. But then again, you can't really compare them because their 2 completely different genres, so they should just be tied for first place
  • roberto-saporito - September 17, 2013 3:23 p.m.

This is the chart of best selling indie games not of best games
  • Dynamo69 - October 9, 2013 4:27 a.m.

Wheres monkey poo flinger :(
  • davis-george-m - November 5, 2013 8:44 p.m.

Great list. All top 4 are worthy.. But shouldn't you include: Torchlight 2, Amnesia: The Dark Descent (scariest game ever), Machinarium, Limbo, Audiosurf, Aquaria VVVVVV
  • Teen_Lionfish - December 7, 2013 11:08 a.m.

torchlight 2- never heard of it Amnesia- I can't play games with Nudity in them, so I don't know Machinarium- I don't know what to say about that limbo-that's already on the list, but i'd put it at number 4 audiosurf- the sequel is better aquaria-I don't like that game for some reason vvvvvv- yeah, that should go on the list. my favorite indie game is Monaco: What's yours is Mine, and i'm kinda mad it didn't appear on this list. instead, at the number 1 spot, I found Braid.
  • GrandTheftAuto - March 18, 2014 1:38 p.m.

"I can't play games with nudity in them", LOL
  • Teen_Lionfish - December 4, 2013 1:45 p.m.

i understand Braid being better than minecraft, though i disagree with Castle Crashers being at number 21. but anyways, since Braid has been out longer than Minecraft, and is Cheaper, it makes sense. but one question: where is BattleBlock Theater!? and Superbrothers: Sword and Scorcery EP!?? HMMM?!
  • JMarsella09 - March 18, 2014 1:24 p.m.

I'm just going to sit here and plug Katawa Shoujo.
  • GloriousAnarchy - March 18, 2014 5:31 p.m.

Gone Home was so good that I played it about 12 times. It has one of the most simple yet incredibly compelling stories of all time, and everybody should play it. It's on Steam for pretty cheap.
  • jacob-hanser - October 16, 2014 5:07 p.m.

In my opinion, VVVVVV definitely should have been on this list, at a fairly high point too. I don't like Minecraft at all, but hey, people seem to like it. Fuck every single one of you who is shitting on Braid. hot damn. like, opinions matter and all that, but Braid was and is fantastic.
  • PenguiNinja - December 2, 2014 4:20 a.m.

This list needs to be updated with Shovel Knight.