Topics

best FPS

• Eaglelives - June 26, 2012 6:23 p.m.

Oh you were so close - but you put Source in instead of 1.6 and that's just a mistake. You do know Office is in 1.6? And was there first? I'd also disagree on best CoD - CoD1 is still magnificent, though 4 is excellent. Pity about the sequels.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 26, 2012 6:45 p.m.

and another idiotic comment
  • Person5 - June 26, 2012 9:29 p.m.

yup, because people post opinions that aren't their own, they are idiotic. Y'know, while I'm responding to you (because I have nothing better to do) tell me, did you REALLY have to surround your name in xx's? I bet there was already another CaPTiiN_SpAiiN on here, you maid sure to get your name by surrounding it in xx's, is that right? I've never understood doing that to your name, it looks stupid and makes you seem like you're 12 years old. So while this became a post to make fun of you, I actually want to hear your opinion on this matter.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 27, 2012 6:43 a.m.

yes because putting a number next to your name DEFINITELY doesent make it look retarted. the reason i said it was idiotic was because its a comment you hear everywhere made by people who cant accept change and if you cant take the heat dont play the game
  • winner2 - June 27, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I don't think you have good chances of sounding smart or winning an argument against anyone, just my two cents
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 27, 2012 1:14 p.m.

there is no chance in sounding intelligent you either are or aren't so nice fail there :D
  • winner2 - June 27, 2012 5:05 p.m.

I think you just proved my point
  • GrandTheftAuto - June 28, 2012 1:27 a.m.

xx CAPTAiiN ZZ 1337 or whatever, just.. stop.
  • caleb-rinehart - June 26, 2012 6:12 p.m.

I'm terrible at picking my favorite anything, but I can say Tribes Ascend is the best Tribes, and since Tribes is one of the best shooters of all time, it surely fits on this list. Why did Diablo 3 have to distract me from Tribes!?
  • PBC13 - June 26, 2012 5:29 p.m.

Good to see Bad Company 2 on there. Love that game and hope there is another Bad Company game on the way with that same feel. Both BC games are far superior to Battlefield 3 in my opinion. But, I do feel the pedantic need to point out that Rush mode was introduced in Bad Company 1 not BC2. Unless you are talking on PC I guess as BC1 wasn't on PC.
  • bigwill1221 - June 26, 2012 5:20 p.m.

Halo Reach is the same as Halo 3>_>.. you just have to adjust the settings...
  • tyler_14_420 - July 15, 2012 7:53 p.m.

It's just such a different game though. Halo 3 really captured the Multiplayer feel, and will forever be the classic halo experience to me. It's hard to express in words, but I've played hundreds of hours with my friends on both games, and the only advantage I can see Reach having is the superior map builder, which we have had a lot of fun with. :)
  • dlam - June 26, 2012 5:13 p.m.

wtf TF2 over CS:S? we need to VAC ban the GR staff <3 <3 <3
  • beroin - June 26, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I like that on the last page, where it asks us what our favorite FPS shooter is (mine is Cod:WaW), there's an image of Homefront, what I believe to be one of the WORST shooters I've ever played.
  • Turtman - June 26, 2012 4:15 p.m.

Bad Co 2 is clearly the best Battlefield game. Gamesradar continues to have my respect.
  • MadMan - June 26, 2012 5:11 p.m.

They Also got the best CoD right, They have my respect too, although I think Halo 3 was the best multiplayer game ever.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 26, 2012 6:44 p.m.

i'm tired of seeing comments like this when it is clear that black ops was the most revolutoinary of all the cods. you probably havent even played it and youre lookint through nostalgia goggles. fucking hell
  • Condor - June 26, 2012 8:26 p.m.

You really like nostalgia goggles don'tcha?
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 27, 2012 1:05 p.m.

You love to wear them asshole
  • Condor - June 27, 2012 3:28 p.m.

Honestly, I do. But then that would make me a vet, which is a compliment, so thank you :D.You, unfortunately, are ignoring good game foundations making yourself look like an utter dumbass. Your 'change is good' argument doesn't really work with the CoD franchise very well.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 27, 2012 4:14 p.m.

we have already seen that call of duty is one of the best game foundations as it has been the biggest money making game set of all time. you obviously dont know what youre talking about and havent played all the games so i think I win here :D
  • Condor - June 27, 2012 4:56 p.m.

I played Black Ops. I didn't like it. Most of my deaths were kill-streak based. I bet you haven't played half of the games on this list. The list isn't about making money, it's about overall experience. You're just one of those people that only play realistic shooters and nothing else. You should reflect on what it means to be the person that misses the point of the article.
  • Edogp - June 27, 2012 8:33 a.m.

Wow. I'll admit that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but you're trying to force yours onto other people. Just stop it dude; it makes you seem whiny.
  • LordAngus1992 - June 26, 2012 6:05 p.m.

LOL no,Battlefield 2 was the best Battlefield.
  • ThundaGawd - June 26, 2012 4:07 p.m.

Huh, I'm surprised the original Planetside, or Blacklight: Retribution aren't on here O.o
  • GR HollanderCooper - June 26, 2012 4:10 p.m.

HELLO I AM TYPING THIS VIA ROBOT, SINCE MY EYES EXPLODED AT THE INSANE PRESUMPTION THAT BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION WOULD BE ON A "BEST" ANYTHING LIST. END OF MESSAGE.