• lukas1051 - February 15, 2012 2:45 p.m.

Gayest article I have ever read, this really is a new level of sad. I genuinely pity the person that was forced to write this.
  • Errrrbo - February 15, 2012 3:25 p.m.

Well aren't you a lonely cynical little dickwad. You knew what you were getting into when you clicked on the article.
  • lukas1051 - February 17, 2012 5:09 a.m.

Lonely? I'm not the one who sits at home and reads through romantic videogame crossover fanfic
  • Fruitbat - February 20, 2012 9:50 a.m.

Except this article, which you freely admitted to reading. It's okay to love. We won't judge you.
  • alexandre-bret - February 15, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Bayonetta? Morrigan fits the bill, shes a demon as well
  • Fak99 - February 15, 2012 11:23 a.m.

I have to admit that Kratos and Nariko as well as Dante and Bayonetta were really expected for me. As for Lara and Drake, a really obvious one, but one I never thought of. I mean Drake is pretty the guy version of Lara, its a prefect match! As for Marcus and Cammy...um, not really sure what to say about that one. I cant really see them being together. I'm kinda with scr34m555 on how it should have been Snake instead of Marcus. That would be way more appropriate
  • CitizenWolfie - February 15, 2012 3:06 a.m.

I read a bootlegged Manga featuring Dante and Bayonetta once. It didn't end well... Actually it ended up REALLY well for both parties if you know what I mean. How about Ghost/Zombie pirate LeChuck (Monkey Island) and Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur)? He will finally have found love with a bossy, high maintenance girl and she'll finally be able to work out her "Daddy" issues developed from having Cervantes for a Father.
  • RedEther - February 15, 2012 2:51 a.m.

Favorites 1.DantexBayonetta 2.DrakexLara
  • jmcgrotty - February 15, 2012 2:12 a.m.

Come on, this is 2012, why couldn't you have Boo love Clyde? Homosexual love is acceptable. And, isn't it a bit suspicious that Boo would only approach you from behind?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 14, 2012 5:36 p.m.

Where in the world would Meat Boy stick his dick?
  • JachAnen - February 15, 2012 2 a.m.

Ehm... Look at the picture again and you will see he has none. So it's an asexual relationship :)
  • taokaka - February 14, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Kratos and Nariko make an awesome pair and I still have my fingers crossed for a god of war/heavenly sword crossover, make it happen sony. But you missed the most awesome couple which would be Agro and Epona for some sweet horse love.
  • Hobogonigal - February 15, 2012 1:13 a.m.

Maybe Buttercup could write an article about the ethics cross-over-game horse love. It would sure get weird though.
  • acdcrockgods - February 14, 2012 12:38 p.m.

how about perfect dark and sam fisher? i lke that mash-up
  • acdcrockgods - February 14, 2012 12:36 p.m.

i like the kratos bite that's sick
  • therawski - February 14, 2012 12:23 p.m.

Best Gamesradar article in a long time, thanks Towell
  • MechaGecko - February 14, 2012 10:35 a.m.

Gosh that DanteXBayonetta Photoshop really confuzzled my brain. Great list though.
  • Japanaman - February 14, 2012 10:07 a.m.

You forgot... Doom Guy + Samus Aran Frank West + That Cheerleader from Lollipop Chainsaw Birdo + Yoshi Duke Nukem + Portal Runner Girl (Duke's loves his plastic looking babes + he can shrink down to her size + plus he can't get her pregneant) Assassin's Creed Assassin + Nina Williams Glados + Virtual Colonel (from MGS 2) Raiden (MGS 4) + Robot Chick from Tekken 6 Commando Soldier + Leona (King of Fighters) Ryu (Street Fighter) + Yuri (Art of Fighting) Super Meat Boy + Meat (Fighters Megamix) Clyde + PN03 Tron + Cortanna Morph Ball Samus + Voltorb Baby Doll Mask Girl (Twisted Metal) + Rick (Splatterhouse)
  • Japanaman - February 14, 2012 9:52 a.m.

I always knew Duke would make his own best mate.