1) Parkour isn’t just for 12th century assassins. Couriers make excellent use of this French style of movement as the main character of Mirror’s Edge proudly shows us:
Take the hint, UPS!
2) Faith's bust can't be bigger than an A cup. Seriously, anything over a tiny B and we’d be seeing cleavage from the first-person perspective.
3) Dramamine prevents motion sickness and it also makes you sleepy. So either Faith is immune to the side effects, wearing a hardcore neck-stabilizing brace or is some kind of robot with built-in steady cam.
5) Faith doesn’t have webbed toes. And for the record, normal Parkour shoes don’t look like that.
6) Whatever totalitarian government runs the city Faith lives in must have something against pigeons - there’s not a single feather or glop of bird poo anywhere on those spotless white buildings.
7) We want this game so, so badly.
May 6, 2008