• killemall - February 25, 2009 9:39 p.m.

This list completely personifies the thought: make sure your game is actually worth playing before you plan your life around it...
  • reggie2oo9 - February 18, 2009 2:13 p.m.

i completed halo 3 on normal and gt the ending where master cheif says ''wake me when you need me''
  • RedOutlive10 - February 17, 2009 6:34 p.m.

So many games I would love to see: Little Big Adventure 3 - simply unique, haven't seen an adventure game with the same witty world as the LBA's franchise. Freelancer 2 - loved the first, a sequel with more sandbox elements would be epic. Dungeon Keeper 3 - DK series had an awesome approach to the RTS genre, killing the good guys was never so fun.
  • xenomorph99 - December 29, 2008 6:35 p.m.

I would love to see Shenmue 3 on the 360, that would be great. But I'm not keeping my hopes up.
  • darkmagshin - December 22, 2008 4:14 p.m.

you missed zelda: majora's mask.
  • ELpork - December 21, 2008 4:46 a.m.

I really didn't like SiN all that much.
  • mr.mr.mr.mr. - December 21, 2008 2:12 a.m.

What about Tomba! 2?That one had a very unsatysfying nding.
  • Sicktightyo - December 21, 2008 12:57 a.m.

man i whish they made a sequel to Psychonauts
  • carmainp - December 20, 2008 9:41 p.m.

I saw the picture of Shenmue on the front page and nearly fell out of my seat from excitement of a possible sequel. Alas, my emotions have been toyed with. But it's good to know that someone other than me still cares.
  • Robusken - December 20, 2008 4:18 a.m.

What about Duke Nukem Forver?
  • bamb0o-stick - December 20, 2008 1:28 a.m.

The_Tingler: Undying came to my mind too. The game was just so memorable and twisted! That was one of the few games that really gave me chills down my spine, and I've been a Clive Barker fan since. Such a shame that Jericho was such a flop. On paper the story really sounded scary, but in the game it was just bland.
  • nickdekline - December 20, 2008 12:12 a.m.

no KOTOR 3 pfft dissapointed
  • tobalt - December 19, 2008 10:50 p.m.

Freespace 2.
  • screath - December 19, 2008 9 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that the structure in Halo 3 was the ship from Bungie's other franchise, Marathon. If you look at the hero in that game, you may notice that his arms are like Master Chief's.
  • glantern - December 19, 2008 6:51 p.m.

I thought Dino Crisis 2 did conclude. Depending on your final grade that determined the ending you got. Regina went back and rescued Dylan and his daughter.
  • El_Hombre11 - December 19, 2008 5:47 p.m.

Halo 3's legendary ending gave me chills but i honestly believe that Bungie won't make a Halo 4 simply because they can't idk how or what they could possibly do that would sum up the whole trilogy of the Chief and have it make even a little bit of sense I'd love to see some closure sometime in the future, but I'd be very suprised if i do
  • Yellowhat17 - December 19, 2008 4:59 p.m.

Sorry for double post, but: @hectorv1979 No, hectorv, why don't you try beating it on legendary to double check. I've beaten it on legendary myself and seen the Frigate Ship floating towards a much, much larger structure that looks like a metal planet.
  • Yellowhat17 - December 19, 2008 4:54 p.m.

When I first saw it, I thought that most of the article would be based around Advent Rising. That game was alright and was planned to have two more sequels, but it didn't sell crap. I feel bad for only renting it.
  • deedob - December 19, 2008 1:25 p.m.

XIII does have a conclusion. The game's based on the Belgian graphic novel, that started in 1984 and recently was concluded in 2007. (with spins offs, by different authors, still coming in). The game ended at "about" the fifth volume. There were/are 19 volume in the XIII series in all. So there is/was quite a bit of room left for a sequel to the game. But the very brief summary of it is in volume 5, as noted by GR, you learn the US president is the leader of the villains. They spend the next volumes getting evidence against the president and trying to learn the identity of XIII. They get to trial against the president in volume 12. He gets what was coming to him in that volume too There is "resolution" in the knowledge of who was XIII. In volume 13, we begin to doubt that what we know of XIII's past is really true or if they mixed-up two different people that could be who XIII was. Also starts a power play with the remains of the president's organization once he's no longer in the picture. Lot's of people want to take advantage of that vacuum in power to gain some for themselves and they all want XIII and his friends out of the way since they know too much. volume 14 to 19 is spend with XIII and his gang trying to evade those who want him dead. We finally learn who the real XIII is in volume 18 and in 19 (the final one), the bad guys are all arrested, and not "really" by XIII or his gang. XIII and friends then start to live happilly ever after...
  • jtan189 - December 19, 2008 11:57 a.m.

Maybe if I had played through any of the games listed, I would be wishing for closure too. Fortunately (or unfortunately), this isn't the case.