• blocpartier - August 5, 2010 5:52 a.m.

Rez HD gets my vote. But only the mode where you're invincible and the levels are never-ending.
  • AGENTJORRRG - August 4, 2010 9:50 a.m.

Crackdown 2 is perfect for it, especially in co op. Screwing around doing stupid crap. Mag a destroyed car to an SUV to another SUV with the wrecked one in the middle, then drive through a sea of freaks with a buddy. Almost forget you have no periferal vision or sense of taste.
  • KrEid - August 1, 2010 6:40 p.m.

Wow, and here was me playing through Dead Space this morning hungover, why couldnt this article be out a day earlier dammit!
  • Link555 - August 1, 2010 12:03 p.m.

You missed Flow.
  • Clovin64 - August 1, 2010 12:48 a.m.

Dynasty Warriors is good for playing while hungover? Maybe I should stop using the disc as a coffee coaster then...nah. Its a good coffee coaster. I'll just play Red Dead to relax. What about the Katamari games? They were relaxing.
  • EvilInkarnate - July 31, 2010 5:27 p.m.

Funny ass article!! This is the GR that I miss!! Anyways, PoP, although semi-mindless sober, IS a great hangover game. It's pretty, it's peaceful, it's easy. I'm so glad Flower is on here. That game has gotten me through many a weekend, and weekdays. I want some Flower DLC!! And lol @ Peggle flavored Pringles.
  • SenatorPepper - July 31, 2010 4:17 p.m.

GRRRRRROOOAAAAAN. I'm going to purchase GodFinger. Right. Now.
  • philipshaw - July 31, 2010 10:22 a.m.

I have to agree with Flower,it heleped after I had a bad hangover
  • EffinChrys - July 31, 2010 6:06 a.m.

@TheWebSwinger: No I am currently past the legal drinking age already (I'm 26 this year), but drinking is never my thing. Never was, never will be.
  • ballplayer27 - July 31, 2010 3:20 a.m.

Can't get over the mashymashysmashymashmashsmash descriptions of dynasty warriors every time that game comes up. I read every word, lol
  • peachguy - July 31, 2010 2:55 a.m.

hahaha I <3 GR
  • TheWebSwinger - July 31, 2010 2:54 a.m.

@Sleepy92: That's awful, man :\ @CyberNinja + EffinChrys: You'll change your mind sooner than you know it, believe that.
  • TheWebSwinger - July 31, 2010 2:53 a.m.

Take 2 bong rips, go back to sleep, wake up, take two more bong rips, play whatever you want. Problem solved.
  • EffinChrys - July 31, 2010 12:06 a.m.

Sleepy92- I'm sorry to hear that. To everyone else: Drinking is overrated. I don't enjoy being dizzy and having a headache the next day, along with plenty of vomit. To each his own...
  • Caio - July 30, 2010 11:03 p.m.

Oh, man. Wish I'd known this by yesterday. It was a miserable day. And that shmup is a bit too bright for me to play in a state of alcohol-induced torpor. I really like playing Endless Ocean on the Wii when I'm hungover.
  • Danomeon - July 30, 2010 10:50 p.m.

@Tomsta666 The main reason many people didn't like it was because of how it was structured. You just platform along, collecting orbs, then reach the grounds and heal it, then fight a boss. The levels weren't really unique or different, and the formula just repeated itself. Rather than fighting new bosses you were confined to the same four throughout the game. There were really no climactic moments, just kind of lazily platforming along. The handful of enemies never changed, and the plot wasn't really excellent, either. These are just my personal opinions, but they are shared by many.
  • gamerinflames - July 30, 2010 10:30 p.m.

Ahhh. Finally an article I can relate to.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 30, 2010 10:24 p.m.

No Hate For POP Oh Eight! Seriously, it might be basic and boring, but by that logic, Heavy Rain sucks too.
  • Cyberninja - July 30, 2010 9:03 p.m.

to bad i wont ever need this because i dont think i will ever drink that much when i am 21 or older.
  • TwilightBlaze - July 30, 2010 8:50 p.m.

Bayonetta on the easiest mode is a given. All you have to do is press on button for everything. ONE BUTTON, MAAAAAN.