• NightCrawler_358 - December 23, 2010 5:39 a.m.

I really like this article, but i'm always annoyed by how people say xbox games are exclusive when they're on PC as well, for example Chime, it's on steam but its in the xbox exclusive? Anyways i'm addicted to Super Meat Boy. got it a couple days ago and already have 16 hours and like 5000 deaths!
  • Crabhand - December 23, 2010 5:01 a.m.

Woah, totally forgot about Recettear, thanks for the reminder. Picked it up on sale and it's pretty great so far. Also nabbed Undead Nightmare yesterday when it was on sale, so I'll dig into that soon as well.
  • BurntToShreds - December 23, 2010 4:18 a.m.

I'm glad you gave Minerva's Den the props it was due. It did a damn fine job of condensing the BioShock experience into a DLC sized romp through the ruins of Rapture. I loved how they finally explained where all of Rapture's computing power came from.
  • Crimmy - December 23, 2010 4:14 a.m.

Glad MNC is on here. So addictive, it's almost all I play now. I do think that the achievements on Harm's Way are easier than what you say, as all I have to do is get a friend to host a game and "watch" the credits for a 100% achivement completion on that game. Also, Mickey Cantor.
  • MoChilla - December 23, 2010 3:35 a.m.

I think Pigsy's Perfect 10 should win something. Besides gameplay input. I saw a guy get stuck on a cliff for two minutes before looking around and seeing the hookshot symbol. The Cutscene's and Richard Riding are awesome.
  • The_Tingler - December 23, 2010 2:32 a.m.

No love for Amnesia: The Dark Descent or Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse? I'll let you off of Sam & Max as you put Puzzle Agent in there, but that wasn't exactly a PC exclusive. Missing off Amnesia though is an absolute crime. If you don't know why it should be on here under PC exclusives, play it, then get back to me. Or ask anyone who has played it.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - December 23, 2010 1:23 a.m.

WOW, I figured everyone would be with me on the poor Doritos game. For the record I beat US and Europe in Crash Course, which I felt was enough to judge it as not great. Maaaaaaaaaybe I'll give it another shot, but I just did not enjoy it.
  • MightyMorphinPoltergeist - December 23, 2010 1:13 a.m.

You're dead to me Gilbert! Slippery controls on Crash Course?! Did you actually play it? Maybe you're use to overpriced flash games *cough Meatboy* but Crash Course was a nice challenge especially for the price point. j/k on the dead thing but seriously man how far did you get in the game?
  • mrandydixon - December 23, 2010 12:50 a.m.

The only thing I disagree with are the Doritos games. Not only were the achievements easy as hell -- I got all 200 from Harm's Way in about 20 minutes of playtime, and almost have all from Crash Course -- but the games were pretty fun to boot. What are you smoking?!?!
  • FrozenImplosion - December 23, 2010 12:06 a.m.

Great list, this hit every single thing that I would've put on the list myself. namely Alan Wake DLC, Bioshock 2 DLC, SMB, Lara Croft, and LIMBO especially :D
  • TruckThunders - December 23, 2010 12:02 a.m.

A fun read. But Henry, while Harm's Way may have no been very enjoyable for you, the achievements were just as easy as Dash of Destruction. All you need is a co-op partner.
  • uvebeenpwned - December 22, 2010 11:42 p.m.

Comic jumper wasn't a disappointment. It was repetitive, yes, and extremely challenging, yes. But the humor was enough to save it. Other than that, I agree with everything on this list.
  • Blasto - December 22, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Screw you Henry! Doritos crash course is fantastic.
  • AlmightyFuzz - December 22, 2010 11:26 p.m.

FYI, as Rush has said, Chime should be in the multiplatform as you can get it through Steam, with a Steam exclusive track called Still Alive. I almost bought it again just for the extra track :-/
  • RushofBlood17 - December 22, 2010 10:55 p.m.

While Monday Night Combat is coming to PC next January (so still exclusive to XBLA this year), I would swear Chime is available on PC right now.
  • GoldenMe - December 22, 2010 10:37 p.m.

Maybe, MAYBE Sonic Adventure was a bad idea. But I found a lot of enjoyment our of Sonic 4.
  • LarzimusPrime - December 22, 2010 10:24 p.m.

Im sorry but Doritos Crash Course has become a favourite agmonst my group of friends and I, Its just like Total Wipeout and its insanly addictive, and the points are rewarding, all for free? I would have paid 800 Points for this game!!! But Harms Way is utter Garbage, worst game Iv played this year, how could such a good concept go so wrong?
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 22, 2010 10:02 p.m.

I really disagree with the Sonic entries. Sure it wasn't EXACTLY what everyone was hoping for, but hey, Sega will never be able to live up to Sonic in his heyday and people should just accept that... No one ever compares Mario to his old self, and we all know why, Nothing the plumber does could equal SMW (or SMB3) No amount of work will ever kill the nostalgic love for the classics. I was quite content with Sonic 4 thus far, and I was one of the skeptics. My only criticism would be the bosses, they really should not have rehashed Robotnik... Err, I mean Eggman's old appearances. Give the blue guy a break, the plumber has always had an easier fan base to please, am I wrong?
  • batman5273 - December 22, 2010 9:48 p.m.

Great list, Henry!
  • NeoKef - December 22, 2010 9:31 p.m.

I don't agree with the Doritos entry. I found Harm's Way fun with a couple of friends and the achievements in that game aren't hard whatsoever. Just have a friends download the free game and boom! Its way faster to 200/200 than Dash of Destruction. And plus, its just stupid fun, me and my friends will launch that game just for the hell of it at times. Crash Course, I found amusing. It's just Wipeout game without the name and I found it enjoyable for one play through. I can't say I was dissapointed in a game that was free and helped me get over the 30000 gamerscore mark, but each to their own.