• taokaka - November 7, 2012 3:52 a.m.

I truly am sorry for this but I'm going to have to break character for a moment, as you pointed out I most certainly have spelled lelouch's name wrong and not just once as a result I am currently eating myself alive as atonement. My justification for my inexcusable actions is actually quite insulting towards my favourite character of Code Geass and as a result I shall eat myself alive again after I have soiled myself out, the reason is due to what a truly horrible monster on a different site which I had recently visited had posted in the comments calling him Ledouche due to the commenters raging idiocy and since I have been recently infected with such idiocy from arguing with you I merely changed the d to an l in my head and left the spelling at that. As even greater punishment I will commit seppuku after I've finished eating myself alive twice. Resume character Finally I can see some character emerging from your former grotesque cocoon of festering idiocy. You are discernibly a fan of my mass distributed, commercially efficacious printed literature, in layman's terms my book. My self help books, "The 101 trials a man must face before they are crowned a gamer" and its sequel "101 games not to like to be a gamer hipster" are international best sellers and quoting them is nice but not as phenomenal as those who have carefully made their own arrangements of the greatest pillow in the universe's favourite melody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Hqh6imAI0&list=PLur-ZO_6PU-GsKZOK3C_9tWy6zKg9hX22&index=1&feature=plpp_video For not being such a loyal fan as my other followers I suggest you watch this through to the very end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuOBXZ3upA&feature=g-hist
  • taokaka - November 7, 2012 3:54 a.m.

Like Hobogonigal underneath me just ignore this will you. Cheerio
  • Hobogonigal - November 7, 2012 2:04 a.m.

I knew that your fraudulent reasoning would eventually lead you to blame myself, the almighty Lord Baltazan Von Kickass for you insufficient knowledge and lack of videogaming experience. You quote Andrew Ryan yet are simply just like a masked fraud. Upon the beginning of their videogaming career, every true videogamer must go through the rites of initiation. Memorising the Rapture speech is number 3 on the list; after shooting a guards hat off in the toilet in Goldeneye and performing countless aerobic exercises to become an instinctive teabagger. I am so dedicated to the videogame cause that I, Lord Baltazan Von Kickass, have Andrew Ryans's speech tattooed to my scalp under my hair and all you have is a diminutive pillow to cuddle at night when you get scared. In fact, whilst you claim that 'U.N Owen Was Her' is your theme song, it pales in comparison to my own anthem of Kickass Lordship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5U1NV6H2PY I allowed my apprentice in training to use this song for his Also, I believe it is spelt Lelouch rather than the hideously incorrect spelling provided by yourself (Lelouche). If you look up to a sanctimonious hero, you should spell his name correctly.
  • Hobogonigal - November 7, 2012 2:05 a.m.

Please take no notice of this. Chrome...uh...I mean Firefox glitched and put it here rather than page 2.
  • Rub3z - November 2, 2012 3:39 p.m.

On the NorthWestern side of the map, just off the freeway opposite the port/industrial area, you can find the absolutely amazingly awesome BAC Mono parked beside a building with a grass area. It's this little single-seater race car with great handling. So much fun to drive, if a bit easy to crash.
  • women - October 31, 2012 11:12 a.m.

Wonderful. Share a website with you , (www.likesurprise.com/ ) Believe you will love it. We accept any form of payment.
  • JarkayColt - October 31, 2012 5:30 a.m.

Looks like fun! I can't say I've ever had the chance to drive on modern art before. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to experiment with driving backwards over stuff. In games, y'know, to clarify. Also number 15 is so full of lulz.
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 30, 2012 9:27 p.m.

So, how does this whole cat jacking mechanic work? Is it on foot like in the NFS The Run?
  • GR_JustinTowell - October 31, 2012 2:18 a.m.

You just drive up to a 'Jack Spot' car that's parked with a sign above it, then hit Y. You're magically whisked via a black screen to being behind the wheel of your new ride. After you've discovered any Jack Spot, regardless of whether you get in or not, you can fast-travel to it via the map or the D-pad navigation system. You never see your character on foot.
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 31, 2012 7:31 a.m.

Oh, so it's basically just like real life, gotcha! I loved the original Most Wanted, so I want to give this a go.
  • Net_Bastard - November 2, 2012 10:53 a.m.

Please note that it's not going to be the same game. It's more like Burnout Paradise than it is Most Wanted. I don't really care because I fucking love arcade racers, but I'm just pointing it out.
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - October 30, 2012 8:41 p.m.

Am I the only person on chrome who is having trouble viewing these types of articles?
  • taokaka - October 30, 2012 9:19 p.m.

Hello sir, I have been unofficially appointed as GR's head technical adviser. The solution to your technical problem is simple, go to this link and you'll find the official app for viewing GR on PC http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/#desktop But seriously this problem is really prevalent for chrome users, just try using firefox for GR and you'll be fine.
  • Hobogonigal - October 31, 2012 1:39 a.m.

As my fellow colleague has pointed out, Firefox is a good way of viewing GamesRadar however I have found through years of in-depth research and several PhD's that a page refresh with Chrome may be what you need. If you need any more technical help, please redirect here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
  • taokaka - October 31, 2012 2:15 a.m.

Hello my pompous coadjutor, Under no circumstance would I ever let an innocent bystander listen to you, you vacuous troglodyte. If you were listening to that abhorrent excuse for a melody on the magnificent Internet explorer it would sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNNyEKtp77Y because your internet browser would be going so profoundly fast.
  • Hobogonigal - October 31, 2012 6:27 a.m.

How dare you sir, vandalise my credibility as an experienced technical assistance professor. You are nothing but a pompous fraudster, frolicking with the indoctrination of lower class ideals and cadency and spreading your imprudent morals to innocent users of the world wide web. Also you spread cordial news of the browser Internet explorer, however any Internet scholar worth their salt knows that the Safari browser is the finest and apeediest in the land. This is how a video manifests itself in the almighty safari: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT_SD8njp00
  • taokaka - October 31, 2012 7 a.m.

You are an impish buffoon, in fact you are such an ignoramus that you make an abecedarian look propitious. Concordantly I will merely suggest you take your balderdash elsewhere like the vile brothel known as 4chan or the Indisputably Grievous Network where all you degenerates congregate. for you see safari is repugnant in comparison to the rectitude that is the opera web browser which improves further still like so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STWjjk829ak Also after an independent test I conducted your precious Safari only achieved this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WWpKEPdT4
  • Hobogonigal - November 2, 2012 1:58 a.m.

You scalliwag! You are such an asinine dunce, wreaking havoc on the haven of GamesRadar whilst also speaking of such as the cursed 4chan and the injurious site for Incredible Gaming Noobs. If you wish to libel against the amazing Safari and myself, Lord Baltazan Von Kickass, any more you should definitely first purify your transparent philosophy regarding the trash-heap known as Opera. Your facade all along has been to secretly upload a virus into the international Internet headquarters. The purpose of this is to relabel all copies of IE9 into Safari and all copies of Safari into Opera. Now that I have divulged your expedient machination, I can reveal to the world that Safari is actually: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYJgetqOA0 And your precious Opera is actually: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtozX7xjDw&feature=fvwrel
  • taokaka - November 2, 2012 5:24 a.m.

I bite my thumb at thee! Does one such specimen of an algerining autohagiographer dare to insult such a charming sesquipedalian like myself, Armageddon: Lord of the Underworld. The nature of an individual who suffers from adelphepothia does not concern me but for the safety of the international internet headquarters I will divulge your plan to the world. Listen up everybody, I know it is hard for such feeble creatures like you mortal people to stay concentrated for so long so I'll keep this short and use small words so you can understand. Hobogonigal, who is a gossypiboma and a krukolibidinous is secretley planning to make our beloved internet into a pool of anti cultural slurs, which has the characteristics of being jumentous. In brilliant web browsers such as Internet explorer and opera cultural songs such as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtwAnZqQWGQ will become absolute trash such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYo3T6nCw8
  • Hobogonigal - November 3, 2012 3:10 a.m.

I see that you have set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. All you wish to do is bescumber you reputation with meconium. In fact all of your statements are like steatorrhea to the ears so please you jabbernowl, take your buncombe regarding Internet Explorer and Opera and return to your tribe of diamerdis. As for your cacafuego regarding the international internet headquarters, they have just announced that you are a double agent, actually working for the Never 4 Gamers organisation and are planning to destroy GamesRadar. When over 60% of GR readers use Firefox, apparently the whole internet will self-destruct and force everyone to use BING as a search engine. Obviously as we all know, this would be a major coccydynia as BING always results in searches like this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wapanese&defid=3705339