• PevMaster - December 28, 2010 3:16 p.m.

I remember playing Duke Nukem 3D when I was a toddler... that game kicked ass!
  • philipshaw - November 5, 2010 2:29 p.m.

I agree that the music makes you want to kick ass!
  • therawski - November 4, 2010 11:29 p.m.

"Hail to the King Baby!" Who remembers when duke was a side-scroller!?
  • SwampRock - November 4, 2010 9:29 p.m.

ehh, the theme song really isn't epic. Some of the levels were just downright horrible as well, whatever though I'm still buying DNF.
  • jonarooni - November 4, 2010 2:19 p.m.

I remember playing this game on my Windows 95... so I was 6... and even at that age, I loved all the Humour and babes!! And another funny thing... this game used to lag a bit on that computer... I remember that PC having a 1.2GB hard drive, and now we have 1TB hard drives... Amazing how much the world has changed with computers and cell phones... I still remember the times before computers and cell phones and now it feels like it would be impossible to go back to that... sorry for the crazy long comment... this brought back so many memories!
  • gilgamesh310 - November 4, 2010 12:40 p.m.

I only played this game for the first timie about 6 months ago and I actually consider it to be more entertaining than most FPS's around today. It just doesn't bother taking itself anyway seriously at all. I can't wait for Duke Nukem:Forever.
  • Larinah - November 4, 2010 6:59 a.m.

I've played through Duke 3D over 5 times throughout my life, I own it for PC and 360, and yet I *still* didn't understand why there was a half-blown apart guy with a suit on. I now completely understand, and it makes me love the Duke series even more.
  • The_Tingler - November 4, 2010 4:21 a.m.

#17 - also: "I ain't afraid of no quake!" Excellent list.
  • MassSaber - November 4, 2010 1:45 a.m.

I was 14 when I convinced my dad to buy this game for me (it was rated 18) The weapon loadout was and still is among the best in FPS Genre, it had ten times more life DOOM ever did and is one those few games where you truly feel like real a hardarse
  • metalgatesolid - November 3, 2010 9:35 p.m.

I love Duke Nukem!!!!
  • rockstarsean - November 3, 2010 8:58 p.m.

If "Forever" is as Badass as the memories then i'm VERY EXCITE!
  • tacehtselrahc - November 3, 2010 7:49 p.m.

I love it in Duke 3D when you go up to a Duke Nukem cabinet in one of the arcades and he says "I don't have time to play with myself" and that you get achievements for paying the strippers in the XBLA version.
  • EAC73 - November 3, 2010 7:30 p.m.

that video was epic but the best one liner is "im gona rip ur head off and shit down ur throat."
  • CARDYKEV - November 3, 2010 6:48 p.m.

Anyone know when the demo is out for the new one? And if there will be an unlimited money cheat for those with an insatiable appetite for virtual hookers?
  • WickedSid - November 3, 2010 6:43 p.m.

I blame those damn pigs for inventing the Stupid-Ass "Drop-Shot." PPPIIIIIGGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!! (in cop uniforms, heh.)
  • Shadowsedge117 - November 3, 2010 6:41 p.m.

Long live the Duke! I forgot how much I loved Duke until somewhat recently. Duke Nukem 3D was one of the first games I'd ever played and no other character has come close to dethroning the King as my most beloved game character. I just sort of forgot due to lack of new games (although I did buy 3D on XBLA) but I always kept an eye and ear out for Forever. Eagerly waiting for the demo and the announcement of the inevitable Collector's Edition so I can reserve it. Great video, Dave! PS @ fortyvszero: I have to disagree with you about people not caring for Duke. They're more skeptical about Forever finally releasing - twelve years of waiting can do that to a person - but I think once Duke Nukem Forever comes out, it will sell well. If not, then I'll buy a dozen copies and spread the love. :D
  • Sy87 - November 3, 2010 6:21 p.m.

Epic! I think I will go play this again until the new game comes out, because I am still out of bubblegum!
  • BillyBrush - November 3, 2010 5:06 p.m.

It had some terrible level design imo I go back to it occasionally and can't ever be bothered to put the PC on & google 'how to get past shrink ray'
  • EnragedTortoise1 - November 3, 2010 4:19 p.m.

*waits for demo* Tbh, the Iphone port of DN3D sucks. Badly.
  • Mikeymoo - November 3, 2010 4:15 p.m.

Im looking foward to it also why are all your competitions only allowed in america and not britain?