• EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 6, 2012 5:22 p.m.

I'd love to see the Jedi Knight II and Battlefront II HD, two of my favorite games for the first Xbox.
  • Shadow Of Death - April 6, 2012 5:20 p.m.

Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, Kingdom Hearts I and II, I only ever played the demo of Frequency, but I liked it a lot. So I'd like to see a re-release of that game and its follow up. It would be so good if it was ported to PC as well. I'll be picking up the DMC HD collection eventually. I only ever beat the first one I think. I have 4 on the PC but haven't even started that >_< I'll get the Jak and Daxter HD collection too, since the first one was actually my first PS2 game ever, so good memories (it looked absolutely gorgeous to my eyes at the time). MGS collection is another one I have to grab, since I rather liked the Sons of Liberty. Ratchet and Clank...The only PS2 Ratchet game I had was the first one, and yeah good memories of that one too. I'll probably pass on Prince of Persia...I never really got into that series much.
  • Shadow Of Death - April 6, 2012 5:22 p.m.

Forgot to finish my first thought XD Yeah I'd like a Dark Cloud collection. I only played the sequel, but I thought it was rather cool. I never got around to getting Rogue Galaxy. Bit of an odd decision to attach that to a rather different game, but whatever. Kingdom Hearts I and II collection would be a MUST BUY. Especially if it was the Final Mix+ versions (so even more than the rest of us NA residents got). Still waiting on KH3 for the PS3 though...
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 6, 2012 5:10 p.m.

What would be wrong with a KotOR remake? Maybe they could even fix the unfinished state of the second one...
  • SuicidalNewbie - April 6, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Knight of the Old Republic HD anybody??
  • Cyberninja - April 6, 2012 4:55 p.m.

Persona 3:FES is being released as a ps2 classics next week and Persona 4 is being remade into P4:Golden on vita so a SMT:HD collection is unlikely.
  • Shweetooth - April 6, 2012 4:50 p.m.

yes yes YES on the SMT-Persona HD collection! YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
  • Cyberninja - April 6, 2012 4:49 p.m.

If we were to see a Fatal Frame collection it would probabaly be on wiiu since nintendo has been get the games alot recently like they are making a FF2 wiimake at the moment.
  • DynamicJul - April 6, 2012 3:51 p.m.

This format is still not working on my computer. Guess I'll have to find some other site which is as good as GamesRadar. Oh wait... there is none :(
  • JustThatGuyBen - April 6, 2012 3:50 p.m.

The Legend of Zelda HD collection for Wii U is no doubt the best Idea. Include Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and maybe Skyward Sword. There would be no need for Ocarina or Majora's Mask because Ocarina is on 3DS and Majora's will probably come out for 3DS. Nintendo, Make it happen
  • NucularBanana - April 6, 2012 3:45 p.m.

Why would you guys forget the Legend of Spyro trilogy...
  • gilgamesh310 - April 6, 2012 3:43 p.m.

Im glad they mentioned Primal. That's a criminally underrated game. The fights were fairly mediocre but otherwise the gameplay was great. It had one of the best female protagonists in gaming too.
  • sleepyMexican45 - April 6, 2012 3:35 p.m.

Its about time Microsoft go into the HD game. I'm desperate to see a Splinter Cell HD collection - Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow & Chaos Theory. Complete with the old (and amazing) online multiplayer.
  • TheIronMaiden - April 6, 2012 3:24 p.m.

Fatal Frame please and thank you!
  • MrDobble - April 6, 2012 3:21 p.m.

A GTA Vice City HD remake with improved aiming, graphics and features and included Achievements would be possibly brilliant. Rockstar should ditch GTA V and focus on remakes of GTA 3 - San Andreas.
  • sleepyMexican45 - April 6, 2012 3:39 p.m.

...or release both. (which they will.)
  • TheDCSniper - April 6, 2012 3:14 p.m.

Yes to all of these!
  • CROZILLA - April 6, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Mark of Kri HD would be awesome.
  • HankVenture - April 6, 2012 2:38 p.m.

Republic Commando! O god yes... I loved that game and it needs a god damn sequel!
  • metalgatesolid - April 6, 2012 2:17 p.m.

Timesplitters, Onimusha, Dark Chronical...YES PLEASE!!!!