• AMayer - May 2, 2009 2:24 a.m.

I know that nobody will end up reading my comment but I was soooooooooooo happy you guys mentioned Jet Force Gemini. I loved that game to death. Thank you GamesRadar.
  • duckbf - May 2, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Really enjoyed the list. I do wish though that the game "Draken: The Ancient's Gates" This is still such a good game and is in dire need of a sequel.
  • asspills - May 1, 2009 10:47 p.m.

BREAKDOWN!!! #70! Yeah! I pretty much clicked this article solely in the hopes that you guys would realize the potential in that game!! Seriously, the story, fighting and twists were just so fantastic. Man give that game a sequel already, even just a spiritual one, or even a remake!
  • Hobojedi - May 1, 2009 10:25 p.m.

:\ I would love to see a new Heretic game.
  • Life - May 1, 2009 9:12 p.m.

Glaring omissions? You betcha! -Where the ---- is Beetle Adventure Racing 2? AKA HSV Adventure racing, it was a fine example of racing and battle racing, and probably one of my favorite games on the N64. -Donkey Kong 64 needs a sequel. I know, Barrel Blast, and Bongo something-something, but seriously, another DK rpg in the style of the first would be very appreciated. We need those rights from Rare!
  • renegade2013 - May 1, 2009 8:38 p.m.

i hate the people that didn't give republic commando a sequel that game kicked !!!ASS!!! it was awesome i always loved sev and the guy you play. brings back memories. every saturday sitting in front of the tv playing star wars or anything really i also loved advent rising but i never really got the story.
  • Mystery514 - May 1, 2009 8:08 p.m.

I am saddened to see such games not having sequals...
  • HMXsean - May 1, 2009 7:51 p.m.

All I got to ask is, "Where is Jet Set Radio?" That video game is amazing and the soundtrack was the absolute best. What's up with that GR?
  • MacGyver1138 - May 1, 2009 6:57 p.m.

So many of these games definitely deserve a shot at sequels. I'm particularly fond of Giants: Citizen Kabuto (though Armed and Dangerous was kind of a spiritual successor) and Breakdown.
  • noobeater - May 1, 2009 6:09 p.m.

also blast corps is nothing less then art...that game had everything it needed for 10 more ears of sequals oh and i wernt overly impressed by mace griffen bounty hunter, it seemed quite generic and easily overshadowed by a million other shooting games
  • cracker33 - May 1, 2009 6:06 p.m.

Come on Base Wars! That game rocked so hard!
  • noobeater - May 1, 2009 6:03 p.m.

hey i had mischief makers! it was good except the use of the d-pad meant your thumb ached after playing a while... i never realy completed it but i may have to some day.
  • Styrophoamicus - May 1, 2009 4:49 p.m.

Where's Earthworm Jim? We all know that a new game was in developement for the PSP but was canned for no good reason. Please, Shiny, give us the worm back.
  • Seabread - May 1, 2009 2:49 p.m.

I want a new BlastCorps and Republic Commando - the latter actually ended abruptly basically promising a sequel. where is it? oh, and more battlefront too. CyberNinja - how could 'new' players not enjoy these potential sequels? Just because they didn't play the original? what bs!
  • celticlance - May 1, 2009 11:22 a.m.

What about Chromehounds, that game had almost limitless potential and alot of devoted players. Sega let this one slip. Also what about that game Desert strike or whatever it was with the helicopter where you went around blowing up crap. Some of these titles are so old I doubt some would remember them, but worth a second look.
  • Clownsarescary - May 1, 2009 8:51 a.m.

Thank you, GR, thank you for taking me back to my childhood. Oh, and for the next list (if you haven't already exhausted your resources with this mammouth one), what about Silver for the PC?
  • destinyshand - May 1, 2009 8:47 a.m.

i think advent rising needs it's swquel, it's too bad mejesco's dead but that game was a brilliant game. it starts as a semi-standard third person space shooter which put it ahead of it's time already, then there was the evolving characters that started out as normal humans and ended with super powers. yes the game was short and perhaps too ahead of it's time, i say bring that trilogy(as a single game) to something like the ps3 and kick up the graphics a little and you'll have a brilliant masterpiece on your hands, also i would love to get the main female's psp game too. advent rising's story was truly exciting and orson scott card really threw a nice curveball once you reached the epilouge of the first game... some devs gotta see how good this game was and go the distance with it
  • VoodooPanda - May 1, 2009 6:23 a.m.

Voodoo Vince should be on the list. Maybe The Suffering as well.
  • RedOutlive10 - May 1, 2009 5:36 a.m.

Missed a few for me (and what the hell @ jaws?). Dungeon Keeper Freelancer Little Big Adventure (emphasis on this one) Star Wars: Jedi Knight Max Payne Conker's Bad Fur Day Road Rash Toejam & Earl Crusader: No regret Silent Hunter Star Fox (a true SF game, please) Virtua Cop 2 (c'mon, the civilians jumping in front of the criminals were hilarious) Earthworm Jim Battletanx 007 Goldeneye (or at least make a new 007 game like the N64 one was...) Serious Sam Marvel vs Capcom Mechwarrior Golden Axe Rayman 2 the great scape Chrono Trigger (again, a real sequel is needed... or at least a remake) No One Lives Forever 2 Age of Mithology Well my bad. Meant to be short but I guess nostalgia got me, badly.
  • juanguitar7 - May 1, 2009 5:24 a.m.

I would love to see a sequel to Star Wars Bounty Hunter. Maybe playing as the son, Boba Fett... That was an awesome game...