• deathrebellion - April 25, 2009 2:44 p.m.

i only played the original SSB in Mcdonalds they had it like an arcade machine execpt u cud play without coins as long as your order took to get ready. i fell in love with that game ever since and it also happened to be the game that introduced Samus,Link,Kibry,Fox & Yoshi to me (^^) i just love SSB oh the good ole memories. Thanx GR
  • Conman93 - April 25, 2009 1:42 p.m.

They should have sora from kh in the next one his final smash could be trinity limit
  • linkganon - April 25, 2009 5:20 a.m.

heck, close, i've almost done every challenge there is, i have 3 blocks left to complete, one is the hardest boss battles, 100 hours of brawls, and finally collect all stickers. my record on the home run contest is 2525 with fox, and i think i have 3 trophies left to go, my lowest score in the home run contest is 1800, i've beaten subspace on hard, almost on very hard. for melee, i completed the original mode on the hardest difficulty without using one continue. and it goes on and on.
  • linkganon - April 25, 2009 5:11 a.m.

too bad solid snake wasn't included on melee, but did you know that they were going to add king dedede on the original roster and on melee, but they were usually ready to be shipped out, that or there was not enough space on the memory of the game. I own all 3 games and snake is one of my favorites, link is another favorite of mine, although i am close to perfection with link.
  • tjawesome - April 25, 2009 5:10 a.m.

i think they should do a ds version, that would be sweet, it doesnt need to have all the features of brawl, but the basics, then itll be the first portable fighter
  • secretsearcher - April 25, 2009 4:49 a.m.

I love super smash! I'm nearly unbeatable as Pikachu or Zelda/Sheik.
  • reyalejandro13 - April 25, 2009 3:59 a.m.

Well, SSB is the greatest Nintendo game ever. Besides coming up with the Falcon Punch, It's just more fun to me than most fighting games. Loved the original, too bad I can only play it on an emulator now, second one was better than the first, but Brawl... Well, Brawl's just amazing. A true Nintendo masterpiece, and an awesome game to play all around. It brings together people like no other game on wii.
  • solidocelot - April 25, 2009 3:46 a.m.

it would be awesome to play as link's uncle
  • gamegirlcolor - April 25, 2009 1:54 a.m.

The super smash bros. series deserved to be honored in a nice article such as this one.
  • Cyberninja - April 25, 2009 1:05 a.m.

smash bros are the best games ever nuff said
  • Silentboy - April 25, 2009 12:48 a.m.

The N64 version in my opinion, is the best ehere ever was of the franchise.
  • oreopizza47 - April 24, 2009 11:56 p.m.

All hail the Brawl!! I am addicted to that game. Recaptcha: Mr Wartime
  • NelosAngelos - April 24, 2009 10:53 p.m.

Probably the best game series out there. Only reason I bought a Wii and personally, I think it was worth it.
  • RonnyLive19881 - April 24, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Best article of the month! Smash Bros. is the best! If the sequel doesn't do things differently it will be a shame. Smash Bros needs to go Powerstone style!
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 24, 2009 8:32 p.m.

Gotta love this series. It is, to this day, the only reason my Wii sees any use. I sometimes play Mario Galaxy, but Brawl is always in there, and my friends and I play it all the time. I can't wait for the next one.