• S135 - June 9, 2010 12:21 a.m.

Basically anything by Dream Theater, preferably Forsaken though.
  • breener96 - June 9, 2010 12:02 a.m.

I'd rather see Faithfully by Journey, to be honest. I'd also like to see... Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen Hey, Bulldog! - The Beatles (maybe just add keyboards to The Beatles: RB) Uncle Remus - Frank Zappa It must be love - Madness And Teardrop - Massive Attack (Acting as a harpsichord)
  • profile0000 - June 8, 2010 11:47 p.m.

Man, Take on Me would be great, but I would hate to sing it because of that super-high note.
  • BeefSupreme - June 8, 2010 11:35 p.m.

I would like the Andrew W.K. rendition of "Soldiers of Sorrow" from the original Gundam.
  • hotcrossbunsrocks - June 8, 2010 11:31 p.m.

There definitely needs to be some ELP, Genesis, and Yes in the mix. I would love me some Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin, but I know at least Zep won't happen due to artist disapproval of the vidja games. Oh, and that's Jonathan Cain in the video. Gregg Rolie had left the band two albums ago at that point.
  • Gable - June 8, 2010 11:26 p.m.

She's A Rainbow, Light My Fire, Highway Star, Thunder Road, Great Balls Of Fire, A Whiter Shade Of Pale, Time Of The Season, Tiny Dancer, almost any 60's song with a good Hammond, indeed. But if they put In A Gadda Da Vida, it can be EPIC. Period.
  • CurryIsGood - June 8, 2010 11:22 p.m.

It will have like 5 buttons
  • Tronto13 - June 8, 2010 11:21 p.m.

keyboards? uhh, hows about any prog rock ever written? each song would be like 20 mins though...
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - June 8, 2010 11:17 p.m.

I suggested Midnight Show by The Killers and Little Secrets by Passion Pit. Please!
  • D0CCON - June 8, 2010 11:13 p.m.

Final Countdown was in Lego Rock Band. And I'm still waiting for Disturbed's Enough to show up somewhere. I'm thrilled Rock Band has added a bunch of their songs for download, but Enough (and Land of Confusion) is the one I'm really waiting for. And while most people I know seem to hate Creed, I wouldn't mind their song Rain to show up.
  • jpalz - June 8, 2010 11:07 p.m.

I hope they put Bohemian Rhapsody in here as well. That song is too awesome, and besides, it's a perfect fit for the keyboards :D
  • Embolado - June 8, 2010 10:55 p.m.

There are some new rock bands out there that need some love to, that also have some songs that contain keyboard/piano sets. In Fear and Faith - the taste of regret Casino Madrid - Running w/ scissors Thrice - Artist in the ambulance Attack Attack, Emarosa, etc.... I would like some post hardcore rock to actually have a decent showing in the next rock band because the song selection is flooded w/ so much old style rock that it half of the songs i never even played in the last game