• A2guy - August 4, 2009 3:07 p.m.

8 and 10 are the biggest problems for me. everytime I play far cry 2 online, punkbuster kick me off the server the moment the game starts. for 10, I can't even join the freakn' game my friends on.
  • Mogot - August 12, 2009 2:59 p.m.

lol, i started playing GTA 4 once and all these guyz were talking french r something.... after endless amounts of them talking the most annoying language in the world they said mah username and said gvcgfcnbvhjbgc or someting.... then started laughing and then i they ganged up on me ( there were like 5 of them and only 1 of me) i grabbed a heli and cut them up XD
  • Felixthecat - August 10, 2009 2:46 p.m.

Not being able to pause is the worst thing, definetly. Or if your on Halo 3 and you HAVE to quit, it makes you feel guilty.
  • Ddz53 - August 10, 2009 1:36 a.m.

C'est vrai qu'entendre des gens parler dans un language inconnu peut être frustrant... Great article btw
  • NonstoP - August 9, 2009 3:13 p.m.

What game r u talking about? Is it FPS(Counter Strike Source, CrossFire) or adventure(World of Warcraft)? Just wondering, cause I play CSS and CrossFire.
  • Makk_Mizzy - August 9, 2009 9:58 a.m.

I THINK IT ALL IS FUN AND I FIND THESE FACTS QUITE ENTERTAINING! THERE IS NOTHING MORE FUNNY THAN A NOOB TALKING SH!T AND YOU RUN RIGHT UP IN HIS FACE AND PULL OUT THE SHOTGUN AND SHOOT THEM RIGHT IN THEIR FU*KING MOUTH AND SHUT UP! LOL!
  • deadslayer97 - August 8, 2009 4:14 a.m.

man i wish i had xbox live but scince my house is retarded i would need like a 50 foot ethernet cable to do it. cccccccrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp!!!!!!
  • woot117 - August 6, 2009 7:16 p.m.

havne't had much problem with other people but sometimes it pisses me oof becuase some people can be such stupid fucks online. like when you play a game with a whiny bitch who screams "THATS FUCKING CHEAP" every time they get killed. or if you accidentally shoot them in the back they act like you shot them in the back in real life.
  • Dondada - August 6, 2009 3:15 p.m.

Not a huge fan of online games, its 2009 and most problems from a decade ago still exist.
  • LoCoS - August 6, 2009 3:05 p.m.

lol at no.6 foreign ppl NEVER stop talking even if they're on their own- what are they talking about i run out of conversation after 2 minutes
  • CreeplyTuna - August 6, 2009 3:28 a.m.

3,4,and 8 are too true in far cry 2. today, i got one match. with one other guy playing capture the diamond(CTF). i lost
  • JizzyB - August 6, 2009 3:23 a.m.

@sgloomy, lol, I'm totally that guy. Though, the last guy I did that to ended up on my friends list.
  • ryno - August 5, 2009 11:49 p.m.

no more need 4 updates please!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5DollarFootlong - August 5, 2009 8:23 p.m.

quitters and laggers are the worst imo.
  • heyshutupthisisbret - August 5, 2009 8:01 p.m.

I hate those little pricks that quit on UFC Undisputed when I'm just about to tap them out
  • TheWebSwinger - August 5, 2009 7:47 p.m.

That "getting shot a million times only to die by one bullet" thing is probably the most annoying right now. Seems to happen CONSTANTLY in BF1943.
  • BewareTheRaptor - August 5, 2009 6:04 p.m.

#9, big problem on GTA 4. Most of the time it's little kids who try to act tough (youngest I've seen was 8 years old). You could also add, people who insist on yelling and scream every time they get hit by someone or they get shot at. Oh, and when a group of people start arguing about something stupid and then before you know it, you have about 4 or more people yelling at each other all at the SAME F*****G TIME! Usually, this (the shouting match) lasts about 5 minutes, but you will only have to listen to half of it before your headset explodes in your ear. I could go on and on. But theres too much to write/type. I should write a essay..."no"..report..."NO"...A GUIDE! A "complete" guide in to the mind of a noob. I have searched for something like it but theres nothing out there. So, I'm going to write it and (try to) post it in the forums.
  • jk81 - August 5, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Haha very good, I can relate to all of these one time or another. The guy playing hiphop through his headset, how annoying is that?
  • shadowdude - August 5, 2009 3:28 p.m.

the one shot kill after u shoot em like 200 times happens alot on like every game.. you sure it aint bots ?
  • RageGreen - August 5, 2009 2:41 p.m.

Let me Pause YOU BASTARDS