• dylan-hughes - November 24, 2014 12:48 a.m.

There's no need for a console war... PC master race. The computer has saved a Mac attack. It has survived three different xboxs. 4 playstations. And various shit boxes
  • Child Of Death - May 23, 2014 3:15 p.m.

1. I make it a point to finish all my games unless they are just complete shit 2.Sometimes I do this yes 3.DLC is ok if done the correct way( Im looking at you Capcom!) 4.Yeah I am guilty of this. Some games I wish I didnt (BF4) 5. I only use walkthroughs if the game is really pissing me off and I been stuck for an hour or two 6. I am guilty of this as well. I wish I wasnt 7.Hardly ever play splitscreen so this doesent apply to me 8.I wont go out of my way to get an extremely hard achievement or trophy but I do like collecting them yes 9. PS4>Xbone anyday 10. There a few mobile games I like but not many. Most of them are shit but I like the Dead Space game, Nova, Infinity Blade, Borderlands, Modern Combat and Sonic Dash
  • maxvons - March 20, 2014 3:08 p.m.

I never got caught up in the console war... I just don't care to be honest. I'd buy a PS4 if I had to choose, but is that "getting caught up in the war"?
  • Mafu - July 3, 2013 6:34 a.m.

BEST.ARTICLE.EVER. That's why I love Games Radar so much.
  • BackwaterRifle - June 25, 2013 12:19 p.m.

The only DLC I buy is Bethesda DLC, because when it works (sorry ps3 owners), its always worth the money.
  • maul - June 24, 2013 9:14 a.m.

I used to be such PS2 fanboy anything xbox was such a load of crap but now I have both consoles, I just couldn't go through life never knowing what gears of war was like to play.
  • tvaneijk - June 21, 2013 5:30 p.m.

you forgot playing on master hard insane ect and never lowering the hardnessps cant speel today
  • zymn - June 13, 2013 10:17 p.m.

IT'S CHRIS ANTISTA! D: I MISS THEM SO MUCH! ):
  • Dovahbriinah - June 10, 2013 10:38 a.m.

I make the promise that I will follow the questlines at any cost.... But well, discovering the game universe is often far too tempting x3 Why it's okay: Well, the game producers usually puts a lot of work into making all the details in the game universe, so forests, towns and mountains are probably meant to be be climbed and discovered... I usually spend a lot more time on this than actually following the storyline/questline (Skyrim...) :P
  • ZeeCaptain - June 7, 2013 11:26 a.m.

Huh, I've never heard anyone complain about DLC besides the Day One DLC that are basically just short cuts and extra outfits that the devs just wanted to get paid extra for, and I always had a sneaking suspicion that those type of DLC's were just there so that they could later on make a GOTY edition that lists them all making it look like the GOTY edition is worth the extra 20 bucks then the game is worth at that time.
  • pokepark7 - June 6, 2013 4:32 p.m.

*deep breath* good now i feel better about myself
  • KA87 - June 6, 2013 8:15 a.m.

I have actually never bought any DLC. Normally by the time the good stuff comes out I have moved on to something else and just never look back. That and it takes forever to download something with the Ethopania internet that we have around here. Also, I have very rarely gotten a game on lanuch day. The main reason is that most games are released on Tuesday and I am busy with work and just to lazy to drive my butt out to K-mart (only store in town that sells game) and get it.
  • NullG7 - June 5, 2013 11:03 p.m.

Yup; nuff said.
  • snipes101 - June 5, 2013 8:26 p.m.

I never have and probably never will play android games. They just don't entertain me at all.
  • CitizenWolfie - June 5, 2013 3:20 p.m.

I actually appreciate shorter games sometimes because the first slide is the one I'm most guilty of. I'm approaching 30 now and don't have as much time to game as I used to. As for DLC, I used to be a sucker for it, but since XBL and PSN changed their stores I find it takes much longer to find what's available. Plus it also ties loosely to the first point - by the time DLC expansions come out (looking at you, King Washington) I'm usually long finished the main story, forgotten the tricks and lost momentum with them. I know now that unless it's a spectacular expansion (Undead Nightmare, Liberty City Stories, Fallout Point Lookout etc) I'm not going to get my money's worth. And I can always console myself knowing I'm no longer supporting Capcom after locking so much content away on SFxT. Even EA and Activision don't try to pull that shit as often anymore.
  • bedelicious - June 5, 2013 2:13 p.m.

I've not supported any DLC so far and I don't see any reason to change that in the future xD
  • ShadowOps117 - June 5, 2013 12:05 p.m.

I hate Apps. SO, the one think I will never break is playing those stupid mobile games. Also, I sold my I-Whatever to GameStop for a 3DS.
  • rxb - June 5, 2013 11:13 a.m.

I generally dont buy DLC but I still judge the value of each on a case by case basis.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 5, 2013 9:33 a.m.

1) I finish all of my games except for the REALLY crappy ones *looks at every modern Mario game* 2) I always end up not stopping. Also goes for books. Now to get back to my Da Vinci Code :P 3) Sometimes I do: Sometimes I don't. 4) In Pakistan, you have to wait for a month or two to get your hand on the latest hot stuff - so.....yeah 5) Sometimes......mostly for RPGs ;) 6) "Call of Madden: Assassin's Battlefield 13" sound like a game I'll buy at launch. 7) Only in racing games and DBZ:BT3 ...... Tekken doesn't have splitscreen so....would've done in that too. 8) Never! 9) PS4!! You M$ testes ridind twrollz! 111!11 :P 10) I don't own any Apple product or an Android gadget...or any gadget for that matter.... *cries in corner*