• RonnyLive19881 - February 22, 2010 7:33 p.m.

The Kirby one was brilliant!
  • TheBoz - February 22, 2010 7:27 p.m.

@Justin, it's half the fun on these features, you wait till someone pulls me on a comment I don't take it to heart and hope you haven't lol. Never got to see let alone play Shadow of the Colossus, seen clips and reviews etc, I love it when games like that try and do things different. @Xplosive59, oh yes, I'm with you on that train of thought, number of times I have killed an irritating character lol.
  • kjdubz22 - February 22, 2010 6:23 p.m.

Besides the beginning of Bioshock where you say like two lines I'm guessing the whole game he'd probably want to say "F!*k you kindly." Otherwise I'm sure Link would have a few words to say to Zelda if he had the chance.
  • Hydrohs - February 22, 2010 5:55 p.m.

I wonder what every character from the Pokemon games says. Maybe they just go around saying their names all the time like the Pokemon do... reCaptcha: the clicking. But I thought it said the dicking.
  • Xplosive59 - February 22, 2010 5:33 p.m.

what about characters that shouldnt speak such as habringer from mass effect 2 Harbringer: MY ATTACKS WILL RIP YOU APART SHEPARD! Shepard: you've already said that 10 BLOODY times in the last 5 minutes, shut up goddamit!
  • GR_JustinTowell - February 22, 2010 5:04 p.m.

OK, OK, busted! We did *try* to leave out characters that sort of speak. You should've seen the Shadow of the Colossus one where Wander is... well, tell you what - I'll put it in the forum post then you can see ;)
  • TheBoz - February 22, 2010 4:51 p.m.

You got busted lol. If the Lemmings could talk "to the gamer", I can just imagine what they will say when we "sacrifice" them. I won't swear on a post, but I think we can all imagine lol. Am I wrong in thinking, was there a Lemmings cartoon or a song or something? I might be wrong here.
  • AnonymouZ - February 22, 2010 4:32 p.m.

this fanboy accurately describes what i would want freeman to say: "and with that said allow me to set the stage first: in the middle of the epic final battle in Episode 3 with advisors, combine, zombies, and resistence fighters all present Gordon and Alyx are back to back in the thick of it all fighting for thier lives and watching friends and enemies alike die. Gordon suddenly stops turns Alyx to face him and kisses her for all he's worth and suddenly everyone stops the killing and watches. Alyx: Gordon.......wow this was unexpected Gordon: I've wanted to do that for the longest time now, you know for if we don't make it Another kiss between the two and then Gordon launches into a group of advisors and the chaos begins anew" BUT, since i'm not such a fanboy myself... i think THIS would fit better: "I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING COMBINE ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANET!"
  • Fallen_Pumpkin - February 22, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Hehe, i liked that, made me chuckle :P
  • GR_JustinTowell - February 22, 2010 4:19 p.m.

Well, the zombies said 'urg' too. But it was hardly a dramatic monologue :)
  • TheBoz - February 22, 2010 4:06 p.m.

Erm, Lemmings actually spoke, One of the most famous phrases in the early 90s was "OH NO!!!"
  • tomthespesh - February 22, 2010 3:50 p.m.

The resident evil one is brilliant
  • Hurricrane - February 22, 2010 3:46 p.m.

lol, I don't know why I wasn't expecting the TEETIES...