• lazer59882 - July 25, 2012 9:57 p.m.

for someone who's never played a kingdom hearts game (and who remains skeptical such a game could ever POSSIBLY be even half-decent) this article is fucking trash. you say nothing at all about the actual gameplay or story, just that it's "awesome", completely failing in every possible regard to explain WHY. great, it's "massive" and "epic", and the "gummi ship" segments are better, whatever the fuck that means. i still have no idea what kind of combat is in this game, how the fuck they explain final fantasy characters interacting with giant mice and cartoon characters, what kind of world there is, how the exploration is handled...FUCKING ANYTHING. tell me something ABOUT the game, don't just say "Gee Kingdom Hearts, that was a great game wasn't it?" fucking tell me why yourselves. as it is now, you're wasting your time writing these inane, useless, totally devoid-of-information articles, cause you do nothing at all to explain how such a game could POSSIBLY, ever EVER be anything better than a weird fucking novelty.
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 8:59 a.m.

Because he has any reason to re-review a game that is over six to even seven years old? If you haven't played it by now, your way too late to the damn party. Go play it, go to youtube, go to another review site, go to its review, and look it up yourself. I didn't know that Gamesradar was in the business babysitting. Want them to hold your hand across the street while your at it? If they wanted to review a six or seven year old game... AGAIN, they would have. But obviously as you've so gracefully pointed out, they don't feel like they really need to since there is already a review for it in the database. Don't listen to this guy Holl, he knows not what he says!
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 9:33 a.m.

how bout you learn to spell, and use proper grammar, and the difference between your and you're, before even THINKING about responding to something i said. nice try though. you've just proven yourself to be a completely irascible fanboy. try not to let my comment upset you so much, no one ever said your beloved game was fucking garbage, which it might be. i just said this article is fucking garbage, which it totally is.
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 4:12 p.m.

You know, talking about how others need to use proper grammar whilst not capitalizing seems pretty counter productive. also it's "about" not "bout. Good job looking like an idiot once again. What would I expect from a follower? Music to my ears.... It's funny that you've avoided my whole comment in favor of a misspelled "you're" as well. Good to know we've got people like you in this world, I bet your mother is so proud... ....Another note. You capitalize I's.... Misspelled words for you: one Words that need capitalization for you: five
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 6 p.m.

now really, fuck off.
  • GC_Tom - July 26, 2012 10:53 p.m.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. Look Mom, now I be a cool kid because I made curse-y words at people who were right on the internet. Can we put my posts on the fridge so everyone can appreciate how fucking great that I think that I am. JTFC, how important do you think your own opinions are? (And I did use your correctly) And if you just stated your first point politely, there wouldn't have to be any verbal bitch slapping for you to receive. But then again, you will probably say "Fuck you," or something along those lines to try and regain some element of your dignity, which has just been bad touched. P.S - No matter what you say, we don't care. No come back that you think that is super clever will persuade us to idolize you. We all know that you are just a stupid troll with nothing better to do than look for an article with a lot of comments and try and start a flame war. So, my advice is to just shut the fuck up, and in the future be a decent fucking person, because then, some one, some where, might gain a single ounce of respect for you, instead of feeling nothing but absolute disgust and pity for the worthless piece of shit that you call a life.
  • lazer59882 - July 27, 2012 12:15 a.m.

lol way to insert yourself into a discussion that's clearly WAY over your head. i'll shut you down like i shut that last asshole down: My point is 100% factually correct, and really, all this misguided hatred coming my way now has GOT to be just jilted fans of the game, too illiterate to read what i actually said. a shit article is a shit article. unless you're Hollander Cooper's mother, i don't see why you people care so much. so yeah, here's that "fuck you" you were looking for. Fuck You. i'm done with you too.
  • ParagonT - July 27, 2012 2:24 p.m.

"i shut that last asshole down" Sounds like a perverted personal problem. Like teh buet?
  • lazer59882 - July 27, 2012 12:18 a.m.

but no wait, i'm just dying for some fucking kid like you on the internet to "respect" me... cute response. way to show your true colors. goodbye.
  • GC_Tom - July 27, 2012 10:28 a.m.

BTW, I have never played the game. And if you want to check my credibility as a possible "child" you can feel free to check my profile, which has my name and birthdate. I was just pointing out that your only response to anything was to say "Fuck you" or call them idiots, or the such. I said that if you were possibly polite, that we could have just avoided this entire little clusterfuck that you call logic. But, thanks to your misguided sense of self importance, we all have to deal with your bullshit about how a game looks dumb, and therefore an article is irrelevant. And if that isn't really dumb, then I don't know what the fuck is. So grow the fuck up, find your fucking balls, and quit whining like a spoiled girl who didn't get the car that she wanted from her rich parents. in fact, the only reason that I am writing a goddamn response to your absolute stream of inane bullshit is that I literally have nothing better to do, and I have always enjoyed mouthing off to obvious trolls on the interwebs. Oh, and Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Terrorrizor - July 27, 2012 2:05 a.m.

Let it go, it's not worth wasting your time over. If they don't get it just let them be.
  • lazer59882 - July 27, 2012 9:18 a.m.

you're right dude, this silliness is over anyway. sometimes i forget, the internet is a place where reason goes to die. thanks for the sanity.
  • ThatGamerDude - July 25, 2012 8:40 p.m.

I'm so glad to see this article. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite video game series of all time and more importantly KH2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Even when I'm not playing the game, I'm listening to its awesome soundtrack (thanks Yoko!). I can't wait to see what other games come up next!
  • iHateFatPeople - July 25, 2012 6:43 p.m.

<snooooore> Controversial article! Controversial article! Look at us! Click our story! Traffic traffic traffic! <snoooooooooore>
  • avantguardian - July 25, 2012 8:07 p.m.

what, exactly, is "controversial" about an opinion piece stating a game is "one of the greatest" (not really quantifiable)? i hope you're just kidding, 'cause spahett! would never be that bad at trolling.
  • lazer59882 - July 25, 2012 10:04 p.m.

you're an idiot if you don't understand his comment. saying a game is one of the greatest of all time without saying why, other than that its slightly better than it's predecessor, is retarded as fuck. it saying something is great, for the sake of saying it. there is no kind of objective analysis here whatsoever, so therefore, one can only assume GR wrote this article just to get traffic, like IGN would. it'd be like me writing an article saying Superman 64 is the greatest game of all time cause it's slightly marginally better than the superman arcade game from the 80s. it's purely to create arguments in the comments section; nothing here says WHY KH2 is a good game, just that it is. that must've gone WAY over your head though.
  • PanicJester - July 25, 2012 11:06 p.m.

"you're an idiot if you don't understand his comment" I think your over thinking iHateFatPeople's comment, it was just another troll comment simple as that, it's nothing new from him...
  • lazer59882 - July 26, 2012 9:28 a.m.

hahaha i just might be. i don't know how he usually comments, so if you say generally he's a troll i'll believe that. i can't help but agree with him though, in that this is just a controversial article for controversy's sake, like IGN's "Dark Souls vs Skyrim" article.
  • avantguardian - July 26, 2012 4:28 a.m.

it's always cute to see how smart you think you are:D
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 7:05 p.m.

I'll make him my friend one way or another!
  • ParagonT - July 26, 2012 7:07 p.m.

Hey follower! You should go create your own article sometime, I'd love to see the comments.
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - July 25, 2012 6:42 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts must surely be successful enough to warrant a decent console version right? I mean, it covers a very large gaming demographic as well as also catering in the millions of Disney fans. They absolutely need to make a god dam new one. I wouldn't even care if it was ps3 exclusive, I'd go buy one solely for KH3.
  • ChaosEternal - July 25, 2012 6:39 p.m.

I haven't read the article yet, but I came down the the comments to simply say "Yes." It is definitely one of my favorite games, and probably my favorite in the series. While there were a few changes from KH1 I didn't particularly like, such as how the magic system became semi-useless (to me), overall it was a great improvement and an amazing game.
  • profile0000 - July 25, 2012 5:28 p.m.

From an objective standpoint, I can easily see how KH2 is superior to KH1, hands down. Personally though, I prefer KH1 despite its worse controls, bad camera, and less content. You mentioned that you didn't play either when they first released, correct? Well, seeing KH1 announced, following its development, and finally seeing it actually purchasable was an experience in and of itself back then. Something that didn't seem at all possible actually happened. Shooting lasers out of my ass seemed more plausible than a Square and Disney crossover game at that time. Once KH1 released, it was the realization of what had seemed to be a mere fantasy. KH2, on the other hand, was just a sequel that was a far better game than the original. KH2 is better in every aspect relating to the game, yes, but it lacks the mind-exploding experience that came with the first game in mid-September of 2002. I understand KH2 is better, but prefer KH1 because of the experience that came with the game, not the game itself. So... I prefer the original Kingdom Hearts because... nostalgia.
  • profile0000 - July 25, 2012 5:30 p.m.

I write that whole damn thing and forget to specifically reply to ninjaemperor. Figures.
  • samsneeze - July 25, 2012 3:45 p.m.

*Sees title, laughs* *Read article, laughs some more* Thanks Cooper, I needed this.
  • ParagonT - July 25, 2012 3:37 p.m.

To be honest it was one of the best games AT THE TIME for me, but is overall a good game in my opinion. Nostalgia really kicks in for me which makes me put it up on a holy pedestal, and the fact of how long and intricate the game is compared to games at the time and even now. I'm not saying I dislike Kingdom Hearts now that I'm older, don't get me wrong, I'm saying that it was the best game at the time for some. If they are ever (doubt it) going to release another installation for console that I would personally consider being worthy, I would expect the game to have matured. Because their demographic for the game has grown, so it would only make sense to evolve the game to extend its reach to the "original players" of Kingdom Hearts figuratively. It's really harder for people to appreciate certain games when they're a bit late to the party so to speak.