• jorge-patino - September 21, 2013 12:33 p.m.

it would be better in high res.
  • VongolaSky - September 20, 2013 9:35 p.m.

OK. In the Hitman pic, hes in the middle. Right on the left side of the banner.
  • JarkayColt - September 20, 2013 3:22 p.m.

I think I spotted Tingle in them all except for the Hitman screen. Way too much going on in that one for me to be sure, haha. Could this work as a regular thing? Like, take a bunch of screenshots from the biggest upcoming/recently released games, but rather than a conventional screenshot gallery you also hide Tingle in them, lawls.
  • GR_SophiaTong - September 21, 2013 7:40 a.m.

We can make it a regular thing. Share it with your friends!
  • GOD - September 20, 2013 2:49 p.m.

I found them all including the hidden Iwata, exceeeeeeept for the Hitman one. I can't find him! At first I thought it was in the same place BladedFalcon said, but it really does look like just a light trick. This is most troublesome....
  • pjhaan - September 20, 2013 2:31 p.m.

Flavor Flav is from Public Enemy not Run DMC.
  • Shnubby - September 20, 2013 1:13 p.m.

In the Far Cry 3 one is that him on the left side on top of the plane wing??
  • GOD - September 20, 2013 2:50 p.m.

• Shnubby - September 20, 2013 2:55 p.m.

Thanks God!
  • Shnubby - September 20, 2013 1:11 p.m.

The NHL one is just cruel! He's so tiny you can't tell if you've actually found him or not! (I'm assuming I have!)
  • sweetchiliheat - September 20, 2013 12:38 p.m.

Found him quite easily in some, however NHL and Okami gave me the hardest time. Okami especially, I was looking forever through all that green!
  • BladedFalcon - September 20, 2013 11:05 a.m.

I stupidly attempted this using my smarhtphone... Obviously I didn't have an easy time >_>; Using a nice, big screen computer though, i can happily say I've found him in all the screens... Except maybe in the hitman absolution one. I'm a bit iffy about that one because I THINK he's in the *SPOILERS*left part of the banner*Spoilers* But I can't zoom enough to make sure if it's him, or a light trick >_>; Otherwise not that hard, but I did have fun with it ^^ Also kudos andy, the Last image with Kratos angry made me lawls XD
  • GR_AndyHartup - September 20, 2013 11:25 p.m.

Thanks. And don't worry - you definitely found all the Tingles.
  • BladedFalcon - September 21, 2013 7:49 a.m.

Huzaah! I'm better than Kratos yeah! :P
  • brickman409 - September 20, 2013 10:30 a.m.

Did anyone else notice Iwata playing the guitar on the assassins creed one?
  • GR_AndyHartup - September 20, 2013 10:34 a.m.

Good eye - people usually miss the Iwata.
  • Fox_Mulder - September 20, 2013 9:25 a.m.

Well done! I'm scratching my head over a few of these. Honestly, I've had a much easier time finding Waldo in books which he doesn't appear.
  • kpnut - September 20, 2013 9:06 a.m.

I found him in every shot, a few here more difficult then others. But for the Far Cry one, where you joking about it being really difficult? I found him without eve having to look too hard.
  • GR_AndyHartup - September 20, 2013 9:11 a.m.

Ha - it was really difficult when I first made it in Photoshop, but converting to JPG seemed to rebalance the colours slightly, making it easier. Not sure why...
  • LoboMau - September 20, 2013 10:09 a.m.

Because JPEG is by default a lossy compression method, meaning that the image you get after conversion is not mathematically (read: information bits) equal to the one you were working on and that difference can sometimes be noticed by our eyes depending on the contents of the image.