• lovinmyps3 - July 2, 2009 12:21 a.m.

@Grenade/kubes I think Vin Diesel is only part white.
  • Evan_007 - July 1, 2009 9:59 p.m.

I was going to comment on Vin Diesel's whiteness but apparently several people have beaten me to it.
  • oreomonkey - July 1, 2009 9:51 p.m.

He hold the WEAPONS, I know how you guys are, you'll make that sound gay.
  • oreomonkey - July 1, 2009 9:50 p.m.

I wouldn't say he is holding that weapon, next time lets aim for Assassin's Creed. He actually holds them.
  • civver - July 1, 2009 9:24 p.m.

20% and 42/100 aren't majorities. Just saying.
  • blu_dud - July 1, 2009 8:30 p.m.

PROTOTYPE! YAY! @Harmon- that would be the most original and boring box art EVA!
  • FrozenImplosion - July 1, 2009 8:28 p.m.

Oh.. the [PROTOTYPE] box is my favorite box art for quite some time. I also liked the first Kingdom Heart's box art.
  • cart00n - July 1, 2009 8:21 p.m.

@oryandymackie: Not to mention the fact that your SR2 character has every chance to look nothing AT ALL like the character on the cover - my SR2 "hero" was a chick wearing pig-tails! In other words, showing the dude's face on the cover would've been pointless in this particular game's case.
  • hot_heart - July 1, 2009 7:11 p.m.

@GoldenMe Grammar, please! =p
  • GoldenMe - July 1, 2009 7:02 p.m.

@Harmon................ Oprah? @Death- Grammer please!
  • hot_heart - July 1, 2009 6:51 p.m.

I don't think this was done properly! In the 7 out of 100 featuring NON-WHITE people you missed Tiger Woods (from the image above it) and included Vin Diesel in Pitch Black but not Wheelman (an image on page 1). And on the 8 out of 100 featuring a mix of WHITE and NON-WHITE PEOPLE you've missed Ready 2 Rumble and Punch Out (from the image below) I call shenanigans! This must be an exact science, damnit!
  • Samael - July 1, 2009 6:12 p.m.

From Vin's wiki page: "Diesel is biracial and has Italian and black ancestry". Wow, you did your research Matt!
  • sixboxes - July 1, 2009 5:33 p.m.

@shadowless: I don't think Assassin's Creed and inFamous were in the sampling of box art. If they were though, inFamous shows the dude's face. @Jabba: good points! You could say the same thing about the games themselves as you've said about the box art. Which is one big step forward for gaming: box art nowadays is far more honest than boxart from older gaming generations.
  • IIIJabbaIII - July 1, 2009 5:25 p.m.

2 things: There is an old guy on the sims 3 cover...he may not have wrinkles but he has white hair which I think should count. Also, since when is king hippo not fat, and I can clearly see him on the punch-out box art.
  • kubes - July 1, 2009 4:43 p.m.

@Grenade im pretty sure your wrong
  • Hobojedi - July 1, 2009 4:31 p.m.

I never realized the lack of old people.. And the Prototype cover does look great.
  • Xplosive59 - July 1, 2009 4:25 p.m.

nice article GR (i couldnt think of anything to say so i said something generic like the prototype box art)
  • Hobbs - July 1, 2009 4:12 p.m.

Lol, this is pretty funny. The most generic box cover is Prototype.
  • bioshocker - July 1, 2009 4:06 p.m.

pretty sure it just means prototype is the most generic cliched boxart
  • scamperingphlegm - July 1, 2009 3:58 p.m.

YES!!! Prototype wins! (First) reCaptcha: Mr. Norris :D