• crazyqazqaz - March 17, 2010 7:34 p.m.

Ack! This article is naff. Sometimes G.R. you worry me. These claims barely make sense.
  • jackthemenace - March 17, 2010 7:34 p.m.

the british gas one yeah, but the other three seem a bit like you've been grasping at straws. just coz ringo starr looks like niko bellic?
  • frmonth - March 17, 2010 7:33 p.m.

The british army ad did actually instantly remind me off Call Of Duty or any other milatary fps.
  • oryandymackie - March 17, 2010 6:14 p.m.

Technically the Army released their advert before Modern Warfare FAI- I mean, 'EPIC G8ME FR THE LULZ! EPIC!!1!!!1!'
  • axis56 - March 17, 2010 3:38 p.m.

@wuh i think if there trying to get gamers in the army by going down that route, i might actually start to worry about security.
  • Wuh - March 17, 2010 2:12 p.m.

The british army ones dont and will never make me join them, but they are pretty cool.
  • MilesProwerFan - March 17, 2010 12:52 p.m.

After the first one, you are sarting to get a bit desperate to find adverts that appearently "rip off" games, and even the whole reason for the article, the British Gas advert, is dubious. The Aviva one is certainly scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
  • shaft121 - March 17, 2010 12:17 p.m.

Actually, the British Gas ads are based on a series of photographs known as 'small planet photographs'. Google Image search it and see what I mean. Just because something reminds you of a game, doesn't mean it's based on one.
  • noobeater - March 17, 2010 11:56 a.m.

hah shows me. oh and i agree with goodnames, some articles have been suprisingly short recently
  • noobeater - March 17, 2010 11:55 a.m.

first for the 4 th time :D. hah i have always said about the british gas, and it annoys me. i like the army advert at the time and i did see the reference but the aviva comment was well funny, now im going to keep thinking that whenever i see it
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - March 17, 2010 11:53 a.m.

Why only 4?