Topics

Top 7

• 510BrotherPanda - September 19, 2011 8:44 p.m.

Keep up the great work, Mikel; your Top 7's for the past couple of weeks have been pretty stellar. Which on was the one that got Brett's input, like you mentioned on TR?
  • UsernameLoser - September 19, 2011 8:53 p.m.

No First, good.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 19, 2011 8:58 p.m.

I'm not that kind of GR user...besides, Mikel's articles are what attracted me to this site, and subsequently, TalkRadar.
  • Corsair89 - September 19, 2011 8:55 p.m.

The Ace Attorney series was always really good at giving they're characters personality and Edgeworth is far and away the best. So Capcom, for the love of God, LOCALIZE ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS 2!!!!!!
  • garnsr - September 19, 2011 9:12 p.m.

It's 6:00 here in Hawaii, meaning it's way too late to be posting Top 7's in California. I was pretty sure Carmelita Fox would be here. She might lean more into the outright enemy category, but she does work with Sly every game, I believe, and she certainly feels like a frenemy.
  • Asloveszuko - September 20, 2011 5:33 a.m.

Very true, I didn't even think about her, shes a great frenemy!
  • festerblatz82 - September 19, 2011 9:29 p.m.

Splendidly written.
  • LiaraLoveSlave - September 19, 2011 10:25 p.m.

Excellent work as usual Mr. Reparaz, can't wait to listen to the breakdown on the official podcast of the internets. Also, using Hurly Gloves for a classic Mario-toss attack FTW!
  • GameManiac - September 19, 2011 11:21 p.m.

Well, now I see why the Metal Gear franchise is M-rated... As well as a better understanding of Wolf and Edgeworth.
  • AuthorityFigure - September 20, 2011 12:22 a.m.

Gay Fox enjoys Solid Snakes.
  • taokaka - September 20, 2011 12:42 a.m.

I can think of a couple of people that deserve honourable mentions but great list and Edgeworth was a total dick at the start of ace attorney and by the end he was a lovable dick.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 20, 2011 12:43 a.m.

What about your rival in pokemon, I know you can choose his name but that wouldn't stop him being be my number one pick. Great list as always Mikel
  • tareq - September 20, 2011 1:24 a.m.

F-cking Ninja in Peace Walker was a b-tch. Especially cause I decided I had to do the entire game without killing anyone Still it remains among my favorite MGS games
  • tareq - September 20, 2011 1:25 a.m.

Woops meant Portable Ops
  • CombatCat120 - September 20, 2011 11 p.m.

Gray Fox from Portable Ops wasn't that hard. I managed to tranquilise him by studying his patterns.
  • tareq - September 21, 2011 8:19 p.m.

That motherf-cker just dodged everything I fired at him
  • PanaMusica - September 20, 2011 1:59 a.m.

spudnut shop FTW #offtopic
  • Mezolitik - September 20, 2011 4:39 a.m.

Frenemies are always more interesting than heroes. I love Catwoman in her comic book appearances, and she looks awesome in Arkham City. Ada Wong tops the list for me though. She was just incredible. I always felt bad for Krauser though. It always felt like he was being 'played' by the bad guys.
  • shawksta - September 20, 2011 5:20 a.m.

Another awesome Top 7 article by Mikel, reallt detailed. Heavily agree on all this, Edgeworth was a douche dick, now he's lovable, but still a dick. Beside the spin offs of Mario and Bowser being together, the real games really capture his awesomeness in both villain and helper. Mario RPG, Bowsers inside story and Super PM has him helping but also points out that its because, "I am the only villain here, MEEEEE!" He even says something in Galaxy 2 about you being his best rival, actually complimenting you, and that ending where he just gives up and falls is freakin epic.
  • Asloveszuko - September 20, 2011 5:34 a.m.

Great Top 7!