• nightasasin - March 15, 2011 2:14 a.m.

Interesting article, especially the one it links to...reminds me of a movie with dreams in dreams...we must go deeper!
  • soren7550 - March 15, 2011 2:09 a.m.

Thinking about these articles makes me chuckle. I think that after my shower & Conan, I shall read a few.
  • hatebreeder - March 15, 2011 2:06 a.m.

I physically love gamesradar. Like if it were a woman. I would have made sweet, sweet love to it by now. Thank you GR editors.
  • Spocksjock - March 15, 2011 2:06 a.m.

Top 49 this is gonna be a long Talk Radar :p
  • Fuzunga - March 15, 2011 1:55 a.m.

Major paradox!
  • whiteknight1981 - March 15, 2011 1:54 a.m.

I wish you guys would do an article on every editors top sevens. Like the best from brett, Chris, Brett, Buttercup, everybody! Oh and...BOOONNNNGGGGG. Inception music
  • batmanboy11 - March 15, 2011 1:52 a.m.

Shit, this is meta!
  • Aforextreme - March 15, 2011 1:49 a.m.

That last meta entry made me laugh out loud. Congrats on 5 years, you guys! And here's to 5 (hundred) more!
  • MetalReborn - March 15, 2011 1:47 a.m.

I laughed my ass off when I got to the final one XD. Good to know GamesRadar has lost none of its charm
  • asspills - March 15, 2011 1:41 a.m.

I remember those magazine ads!! Also, I'm glad you guys finally did a Top 7 Top 7's. My mind can put that idea to bed for good now. Congratulations on the five year anniversary though. I've been a regular pretty much since the site first opened. I went to go look up xbox cheats on my favorite site, Cheatplanet, only to find some faggy news sight had replaced it and deleted all the cheats!! I always found myself accidentally trying to go to cheat planet, and every once in awhile I'd read an article. And then another article, and slowly realized that this sight was awesome, and I needed a games news site. I now go to gamesradar more often than I go on facebook, or even google! Gamesradar has been my homepage, away from my actual homepage (er.. google), for 5 years. Congratulations guys!
  • JPorFavor - March 15, 2011 1:40 a.m.

It finally came. Nice to at least have a trip down memory lane.
  • MrSuitMan - March 15, 2011 1:38 a.m.

Needs Inception horn during this weeks TalkRadar.
  • profile0000 - March 15, 2011 1:36 a.m.

Man, I can remember reading most of these years ago! You guys really have the best stuff out there. Great Top 7, even though it was more of a nostalgia trip, and keep up the good work. Should lead to a good discussion on TalkRadar.
  • ThePirateKirby - March 15, 2011 1:35 a.m.

I can't believe that some of those articles are so old. Love the list like always though.
  • miningguyx360 - March 15, 2011 1:35 a.m.

best thing about this.... I actually remember reading some of these on the old gamesradar lol.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 15, 2011 1:33 a.m.

@RamenDragon: We did - try clicking on the images at the top of each entry.
  • Yaro - March 15, 2011 1:31 a.m.

This article. *Marcus Phoenix voice* It never ends.
  • RamenDragon - March 15, 2011 1:29 a.m.

This is pretty awesome, and I love how much this 5 year celebration feels like a reverent salute to everyone who loves the site like myself. However... Am I crazy to suggest that you actually include links to all the nominees in the article? And I'm not sure why there are links to other top 7s instead at the end...
  • shotgunalchemist - March 15, 2011 1:22 a.m.

I got stuck in an infinite loop for around 5 hours!!! You should put warns about them at the start of the articles.
  • elpurplemonkey - March 15, 2011 1:20 a.m.

We're through the looking glass here folks. Bizarre but informative, entertaining and endearing- a perfect GamesRadar Top 7.