• underwood - October 9, 2008 1:38 a.m.

That super smash bro Bowser is kind of scary looking/Super bad A
  • TheGreatHobbe - October 9, 2008 12:09 a.m.

strikers bowser looks bad ass
  • GoldenMe - October 8, 2008 10:39 p.m.

Agreed with Hun23. I nevered even cosidered the different heights. Great Article GR!
  • TrIp13G - November 1, 2008 6:56 a.m.

Dude...That's a great moderation. :P
  • brummboy12 - October 15, 2008 10:25 a.m.

I haven't played Super Smash Bros Brawl much but why is Bowser so weird in that one.
  • Graham - October 14, 2008 12:07 a.m.

You know, I think I noticed this back when I first saw Bowser in Mario 64, but I never really thought anything of it since. Great read.
  • noofer7 - October 11, 2008 11:23 a.m.

Ah, Giga Bowser...
  • Defguru7777 - October 11, 2008 12:48 a.m.

Bowser's height just keeps fluctuating wildly. If this keeps up, he may just implode.
  • thejanitor44 - October 10, 2008 9:15 p.m.

fianally someone noticed thqat bowser dies so grusomely in new mario bros I though that was the only one for awhile anyways great article keep it up XDDDD
  • markv - October 10, 2008 5:12 p.m.

Great Bowser history lesson! I sense a Super Mario steroids scandal coming soon...
  • georgeguy - October 9, 2008 10:02 p.m.

god that was halarious tyler good artical anyways
  • fionnoh - October 9, 2008 9:27 p.m.

Internet: serious business.
  • LuckyNumbr73 - October 9, 2008 8:32 p.m.

tomknite, whatthecrap? this isnt meant to be serious. its just for fun. These guys just notice a lot of different funny things that people dont really pay attention to. oh, and the fresh prince rox
  • ultra.starr - October 9, 2008 7:17 p.m.

Why is Mario the standard for size, we already know he changes based on the mushrooms. I bet Bowser has actually stayed the same size and the potentcy of mushrooms has fluctuated over the years - the sunshine days mark a severe mushroom depression... How is -At the Olympic Games, I the read reviews at http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_1995324_mario_sonic_olympic_games_wii_reviews but would be interested in a more gaming oriented perspective?
  • tomkinite - October 9, 2008 6:32 p.m.

Did you post a comment just to ask if I signed up just to say that?
  • Herschal - October 9, 2008 5:59 p.m.

@GamedRadarTylerWilde LOL That was amazing, but was the Fresh Prince thing plastered over a bunch of profanities? Anyway, nice article, I never even thought about this until I saw the article of the front page. I approve. And that flamy guy, shameful.
  • mfwahwah - October 9, 2008 5:21 p.m.

@GamesRadarTylerWilde That was the best comment I have ever read haha. "Fearn grafting"
  • KREATIVEassassin - October 9, 2008 4:34 p.m.

@tomkinite: Did you sign up just to say that?
  • tomkinite - October 9, 2008 4:31 p.m.

You can tell me that your view is different, and that you feel I am terrible -- but never, ever, come at me with Fresh Prince of Belair. That ain't right.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - October 9, 2008 4:12 p.m.

@tomkinite: Look, buddy, I don't know who you think you are, but we don't need this kind of crap here. What the hell, man, this is ridiculous - why do you feel like you have to come here and be such a douche, I mean, I got up this morning and I was having a good day, and then I read this, and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.