• zymn - May 5, 2009 1:15 a.m.

"Spider-Man is just you're average guy with tons of problems" *ahem* "Spider-Man is just your average guy with tons of problems" fixed.
  • NeoKef - May 5, 2009 1:09 a.m.

Can't wait to kick some butt with Mega Man! Hope fully this will sell so well that they make another one. But if theres any chance for that, it'll have to be for XBLA and PSN. Still, I can only dream to see Dante, Zero (either from X or Zero series), and Gambit on the same team
  • flare149 - May 5, 2009 1:03 a.m.

Iron Man, Cyclops, Mega Man, T. Bonne, Venom, and War Machine ftw
  • kingpin202 - May 5, 2009 12:53 a.m.

My top 3 team was always War Machine, Mega Man, and Wolverine. =D Got to love War Machine. =D
  • AMayer - May 5, 2009 12:47 a.m.

Holy crap. This must have taken forever. High fives, all around.
  • GamesRadarHankMotherFuckingGilbert - May 5, 2009 12:41 a.m.

Well done my good man.
  • Brawler89 - August 13, 2009 4 a.m.

I really wished the comic Deadpool was in this game after how shitty he was in the movie. Oh well. if you make a third Marvel vs Capcom please include Deadpool
  • ChrisCom66 - May 26, 2009 1:44 a.m.

This is my 2nd favorite fighting game. Number 1 must go to Soulcalibur 2. That game was just...so special when i was a kid
  • Grenade - May 8, 2009 7:41 p.m.

No Chris Redfield? :< I didn't want this piece of crap anyway. >___>
  • deathrebellion - May 8, 2009 5:45 p.m.

oh ya and why no Deadpool i loved him wayy back
  • deathrebellion - May 8, 2009 5:43 p.m.

OMG!!!! O.o this is back breaking work gud one guys
  • Skykid - May 7, 2009 9:26 p.m.

Also Iron Man is AWESOME! Who can beat a cool weaponized suit? No one!
  • Darthwaluigi - May 7, 2009 4:30 p.m.

I've never played any of the reditions of this game, but i have always wanted to. When I saw the prices on Ebay, I thought I never would... haha! thank you thank you thank you
  • Apollomasque - May 6, 2009 10:24 p.m.

Sonovabitch! Where's Deadpool? On closer examination, I can see a few other people have this same problem. He would make a great character, he's got the moves, the guns, the explosives, the swords, the various other cool things etc. Wade will take this very personally. He'll probably rip his way out of the comics and storm Capcom HQ, like any good breaker of the fourth wall. This besmirchment will not stand!
  • AbeX300 - May 6, 2009 9:58 p.m.

And as M. Bison would say: "THIS IS DELICIOUS!"
  • Demonflare - May 6, 2009 8:46 p.m.

My fave Marvel hero is Spider-Man. Luv em!
  • Backfire001 - May 5, 2009 9:15 p.m.

Well my team was spidey,Megaman,and sakura.....very fun.
  • JosefRaikov - May 5, 2009 8:51 p.m.

@ Hurricrane: I know, right? That made me so angry I refused to speak to anyone at all for 2 days...(big Marvel Nerd..) reCAPTCHA: hungry piglets?!? Lol
  • Liamrules42 - May 5, 2009 6:46 p.m.

anyone notice most of the marvel characters are bullet-proof/resurectable/demon gods but they can't take a puch from ken??????? WHAT THE HELL???????
  • Xplosive59 - May 5, 2009 3:20 p.m.

ah strider i owned with him in 1990s gonna be awesome and i agree with elpork deadpool ( as my my favourite marvel character) should be in here after they took everything from him in film xcept the name.