In the lukewarm seats
Bones of contention
- The DS XL being referred to as the 'orthopaedic shoe of handhelds'
- The highs and lows of 2009 for Nintendo
- Sonic fan-boy attacking Mario-loving Matt Castle at every opportunity
- An interesting games marketing technique involving cats
- What uses the Wii Vitality Sensor might be good for
- Another obscure reference to an olden days children's TV show
iTunes | Feedburner RSS | Direct Download
Tell us what you think
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then let us know in our dedicated TalkRadar UK forum thread
Okay, so we're down to two image library credits. Unless 'the man' refills the bank for us we're looking at one more girl - and she'll be dressed as a festive elf or something. Don't forget the ladies in headphones forum thread
is still bursting with women with cans.
Post date: Wednesday 9th December 2009
Running time: 1:05:01
Music by: Sabrepulse