Topics

TalkRadar

• crazytar - July 29, 2010 11:34 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlcnPGJEMqo yes
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 29, 2010 11:22 p.m.

WHAT IS THIS "SONIX?" also, two other recommendations for t-dards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPD4Z_PPvTA&playnext=1&videos=tCFtfcDMZ_A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgDznOZNFBU&playnext=1&videos=dQlLLxhCats
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - July 29, 2010 11:12 p.m.

I love this, the Norwegian King has always been what I've sent to friends when I'm trying to convince them to listen to Talkradar.
  • MyUsernameIsLongerThanChrisAntistasPenis - July 29, 2010 11:09 p.m.

I still prefer Bonsoir but the king is definatly my second favorite bit.
  • nuno004 - July 29, 2010 11:05 p.m.

please o great king/wizard of cartoons change my name to Amaterasu Mega Man TheRappa
  • foxyexplosion - July 29, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Im really glad this bit is cut out for me to listen to specifically. Its the perfect snippet of amazingness
  • Conman93 - July 29, 2010 10:28 p.m.

Holy crap. His royal highness must be responsible for the kinect name-change :o
  • AgentHonor - July 29, 2010 10:15 p.m.

I can say this is the perfect calling card for the TDAR. I gave up listening to other podcast's because there not upbeat like this one. Chris and Co. actually like doing this unlike the others. More power to you guys!
  • OneEyedGoon - July 29, 2010 10:04 p.m.

Definitely one of the funniest things ever on TDar.
  • Pwns4you - July 29, 2010 9:59 p.m.

@TURbo just cause he didn't let you change your name to sonic x?
  • chilarome - July 29, 2010 9:57 p.m.

i have never laughed any harder than when i was riding through east st. louis with this AMAZING clip playing. i laughed so hard i cried and my sides hurt. the grandparents thought i was crazy.
  • TURbo - July 29, 2010 9:54 p.m.

Fuck the Norwegian King of Names.