Topics

TalkRadar

• Vagrant - September 2, 2011 9:25 p.m.

Brett, I've concluded that I've listened to approximately five hundred hours of Talkradar. Consider how much of that was you talking. You're the talking one! (And after 50 or so episodes I was able to distinguish between you and Mikel's voices easily!) We've had our disagreements (it's not 'addicting', it's 'addictive', damn it) and I will totally hold a grudge against you for leaving, but good luck in all your future endeavours. You better come back a lot more often than Skillian does!
  • LoganDeckard - September 2, 2011 9:25 p.m.

Gonna miss you Brett. You've been an inspiration to us all. Don't you dare forget about us!
  • santaclouse37 - September 2, 2011 9:19 p.m.

The impact of this hasn't even really registered with me yet. I'm going to download next weeks episode, and after 10 minutes start wondering where Brett Elston is, and then I'm going to remember. And then I'm going to cry a manly cry. Goodbye Brett. You may have reached us through our ears, but the whole time you were also touching our hearts. We'll miss you thoroughly.
  • practicallyhitler - September 2, 2011 9:18 p.m.

Gotta be honest, not exactly looking forward to this one... Oh, like hell I'm not. Bittersweet TDar is still TDar, with all of the awesome sauce that implies. Brett, I hope your ego is swollen from almost 3 weeks of fans mourning your departure. Now GO FORTH, and make us proud! -sob-
  • Mexicutioner - September 2, 2011 9:15 p.m.

Man, losing Brett just suuucks...give Capcom.....hell?
  • NinjaWalrusMeow - September 2, 2011 9:15 p.m.

I've been both looking forward to and dreading this podcast to post all day. Mr. Elston, you will be missed. Manly tears will likely be shed tonight.
  • grappler51 - September 2, 2011 9:13 p.m.

The podcast won't be the same without you Brett, I'm sure you'll be great at Capcom though.
  • LordZarlon - September 2, 2011 9:11 p.m.

As Captain Picard said in the last scene in Star Trek The Next Generation, "Five card stud, nothing wild, and the sky is the limit." May your adventures continue forever Brett. Thanks!
  • gamingfreak - September 2, 2011 9:10 p.m.

It's been great knowin' ya, Brett. Even though I never met you in person. I wish you lots of luck at Capcom, man!
  • SomeMotherfuckersAreAlwaysTryingToOrderPizzaUphill - September 2, 2011 9:10 p.m.

Tyler Wilde....TYLER WILDE!?!?!?
  • LordZarlon - September 2, 2011 9:10 p.m.

As Captain Picard, in the ST: TNG finale said, "Five card stud, nothing wild, and the sky is the limit." May your adventures continue forever Brett. Thanks!
  • FlikNightshade - September 3, 2011 2:17 a.m.

This right here is absolutely fitting. I wish I'd of thought of it first.
  • Frootaloom - September 2, 2011 9:05 p.m.

Send my regards to the folk on the other side, god speed.
  • NathanXplosion - September 2, 2011 9:01 p.m.

Its so hard to say goodbye. You will be missed Mr. Brelston.
  • 8bitBaby - September 2, 2011 9 p.m.

wow seeing that before and after shot of brett's desk really hit me hard. but at least he's going to a good place and of his own free will, not because he got canned. it's a bitter pill this tdar... but i'll take it. "sniff" man... that actin figure dust got all the way over here on the east coast... *wipes eye* TDARDS FOREVARRRRR!
  • Mycleverusername - September 2, 2011 9 p.m.

I'm a tidal wave of emotion...and water. Mostly water. Oh, and a little robot because robots are awesome. So in summary, I'm a tidal wave of 90% water and 10% robot emotion.
  • Lolwarf - September 2, 2011 8:59 p.m.

Manly Tears
  • Hypermonkey262 - September 2, 2011 8:58 p.m.

I haven't even started listening and I'm already ready to cry.
  • kingsmikefan - September 2, 2011 8:57 p.m.

We love you, Brett. Good night, and good luck. By the way, I NEED to party with you guys, and whoever's ass that was, haha.
  • rndmnss470 - September 2, 2011 8:57 p.m.

Brett, you and my mentor at work are sharing the same the last day. It is truly a sad one. Best of luck at Capcom.