• Kesamijr - December 9, 2012 12:14 p.m.

Beat, Amigo, and Master Chief would be cool additions
  • brickman409 - December 28, 2012 5:47 p.m.

master chief would be cool but theres no way its going to be in smash bros. Microsoft owns Halo
  • hugo-nilsson - December 9, 2012 12:29 p.m.

Toad
  • brandon-acosta - December 9, 2012 1:20 p.m.

Maxwell from Scribblenauts
  • ALg416 - December 10, 2012 11:42 a.m.

The following from Super Mario Bros. 2. 1. Shyguy 2. Tryclyde
  • ALg416 - December 10, 2012 11:54 a.m.

I also think Kefka Palazzo should DEF be in the game.
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - December 16, 2012 2:54 p.m.

-- I know its pretty late , but I just wanted to put my personal wishlist -- 1. Matthew (Golden Sun Dark Dawn) 2. Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening) 3. Little Mac (Punch Out) 4. Shulk (Xeno Blade) 5. Krystal (Star Fox) 6. Zoroak (Pokemon) 7. Saki (Sins and Punishment) 8. Andy (Advance War) 9. Quote (Cave Story) 10. Rosalina (Super Mario Galaxy) 11. Micaiah (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn) 12. Prof.Layton(Professor Layton) 13. Maxwell (Scribblenauts) 14. Joker (Dragon Quest Joker) 15. Mama (Cooking Mama) 16. Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog) 17. Shanoa (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia) 18. Neku (The World Ends with You)
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 4, 2013 11:44 p.m.

id rather have shadow. he has more to work with then silver.
  • ghost89 - December 18, 2012 2:46 a.m.

We need some more Fire Emblem in the next game, and personally, I'm surprised you guys didn't suggest it with Awakening being released in February. The main character of Awakening, Chrom, will almost certainly be a new addition. Whether he will take the place of Ike or join him I don't know, but seeing as Marth is the mascot of the series and is also in the newest game, I'm sure he'll be safe. As for other characters besides Marth, Chrom, and Ike, it's probably a pipe dream, but I would love to see Hector from Fire Emblem, Ephraim from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and/or Micaiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
  • Kesamijr - December 22, 2012 7:39 a.m.

How has no one said Crash Bandicoot?
  • Nap1400 - December 28, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Because he's more Sony-oriented than anything.
  • shawksta - December 28, 2012 1:58 p.m.

True for his beginning days but he went multiplatform and as of right now, Naughty Dog lost his rights, now with Activision with his latest being Mind over mutant, activision's plan, as of a guess, is to keep his hostage so no one can make a new game, profiting from him.
  • shawksta - December 28, 2012 2:09 p.m.

I wanted King K.Rool and Diddy Kong in Brawl, Diddy Managed to get in, which made me happy as f*ck especially with his moves coming from DK64 which showed Nintendo still pulling things from that game, so hopefully King K. rool will get in, which I'm worried with DKCR starring tikis as the villains but hey if they ROB,Lucas and Mr.gameandwatch made it maybe K.Rool can too, and he has ALLOT of history they can pull moves from ranging from his pirate persona to his Boxing persona
  • SUCKxITxEZ - December 28, 2012 3:49 p.m.

I think i remember hearing from someone that k.rool wasnt in brawl or DKCR because of some copyright issues with rare, and considering microsoft owns rare now, its pretty unlikely we'l get him. could be wrong though.
  • shawksta - December 28, 2012 4:56 p.m.

I know what you mean, but that's false, true Rare did make them, but they made them specifically for Nintendo to use along with Diddy Kong and every other person since DKC, which would make diddy the same problem as K.Rool. And even after Rare was bought, Nintendo made games with King K.Rool as the villain like King of Swing, Jungle Climber, and was playable in King of swing, Barrel Blast and Mario Super Sluggers.
  • SUCKxITxEZ - January 4, 2013 11:36 p.m.

good point. i was actually playing melee at a friends house over the weekend and noticed he was a trophy in the game. pretty strange they havent made him playable yet.
  • shawksta - January 6, 2013 10:44 p.m.

I see what you mean, Metaknight, Dedede, Pit, and a few others were originally trophies in Melee
  • Nintendojo - June 29, 2013 12:46 p.m.

Wouldn't that mean diddy kong is also owned by rare ? True rare made some of the Characters but they are owned by nintendo
  • slimjim441 - December 28, 2012 3:32 p.m.

Every time this list gets updated, I realize there's more and more that I hope never make the cut. And where's the love for Castlevania? Nowhere to be found.
  • SUCKxITxEZ - December 28, 2012 3:44 p.m.

ive been waitin for rayman in smash since melee. his style and abilities are perfect for ssb, the propeller hair, the limbless hands and feet that can be thrown, and they could also somehow use his mosquito friend and the plant he used in the first rayman. i love the music from the original rayman, and he has alot of potential stages, but i hope they dont ignore the original rayman content in favor of the origins content.