• GamesRadarBrettElston - January 9, 2009 4:23 a.m.

"in a shocking twist for a game that’s under tremendous pressure to be good – it’s pretty good" Not sure how many other ways you can take that. Mikel clearly says it's good, there's just this weird flaw we thought was funny and, in lieu of another generic preview, decided to post a custom video instead. We're also far from the only site to give Halo 3 a 10, so that's not even worth bringing up as "evidence of bias."
  • John-117 - January 9, 2009 3:23 a.m.

I don't if any of the GamesRadar team have played the level across some bridge, I can't remember the name. IGN has/had a video of a guy going to town using the same technique, and it was working quite well. I love the the melee only strategy, and I try to do the same thing in all games on their easier diffculties. It seems like it's intentional, but it looked like you were going to do a few times in the video if you weren't so good at getting around cover quickly. If the trophy you unlocked was related to knife kills I'd think that it may be a startegy that was intended because I know I'm going to try this first chance I get lol.
  • Sylizar - January 9, 2009 2:45 a.m.

Gamesradar is just being honest, pointing out a funny flaw they found. Grow up and get over yourselves.
  • cell989 - January 9, 2009 1:26 a.m.

oh crap double post
  • cell989 - January 9, 2009 1:25 a.m.

Remember guys this are the same website that gave Halo 3 a perfect 10, so it lets us know where this guys are coming from. Gamesradar needs to stop nitpicking every damn fault this game might have. The sad thing is its not even out yet, and this guys are already downgrading it. I've heard nothing but complaints about this game since Gamesradar got a chance to play it. Anything from "its too grey" to " its too bulky" to "its too slow" and now "the AI sucks", gees it must be a slow day in the news channel hu?
  • cell989 - January 9, 2009 1:17 a.m.

So far, Games Radar is the only website that is nitpicking every single fault this game might have, and the game is not even out yet. Ever since the first hands-on preview, all they do is complain about the game. Its too grey, the AI sucks, its too slow, its too bulky, blah blah blah. Guys if you dont like Killzone 2 thats fine, but stop wasting energy by downgrading it so much with facts that aren't even substantial. Then again this is one of those sites that gave Halo 3 a perfect 10, so I can see where they are coming from.
  • Baconator - January 9, 2009 12:39 a.m.

reminds me of turok knife
  • jip100 - January 9, 2009 12:23 a.m.

@GoldenMe I really hope you were trying to be ironic =P
  • GoldenMe - January 9, 2009 12:08 a.m.

This still looks like a generic shooter to me.
  • SPANKY2817 - January 8, 2009 11:55 p.m.

I hope that we can still beat thier face in with our guns. I did that all the time in KILLZONE
  • Tikicobra - January 8, 2009 11:29 p.m.

I'm starting to get the feeling that GamesRadar doesn't like this game very much.