• Fuzunga - March 29, 2011 5:24 p.m.

Is Xbox Magazine certain their story on the game is a world exclusive? Sure doesn't look like it lol
  • F4G1TR0N - March 29, 2011 5:07 p.m.

I Am so ready for this..
  • EngieIndeed - March 29, 2011 5:06 p.m.

I agree with soratos23, just cause one of the missions is to kill Leon doesn't mean it'll happen. I'm thinking either Mr. X will somehow get in the way or maybe there will be some shenanigans involving Chief Irons or Birkin. My money's on Birkin. Now I want to play Resi 2.
  • EdDeRs1 - March 29, 2011 5:06 p.m.

so will HUNK be in it? also when i heard u had a mission to kill Leon, i guessed it would fail (in one way or another) if it followed Resi cannon, but since it appears it dosent, time to put a round in his smug head :D
  • Pytor - March 29, 2011 4:56 p.m.

This is NOT a RE game! Goddamnit Capcom, bring back the tension, the suspense, the puzzles, the SURVIVAL HORROR! Make this game fine; I'm sure it'll be pretty cool, but don't attached the RE name to it to make a buck!
  • RicePuddingUK - March 29, 2011 4:38 p.m.

In theory I Was interested then I saw the images of the U.S.S Mercs, looks like another Resident Evil game ruined by "Super Power Rangers" plus it's not canon! Oh well, just multiplayer for me with this then, I'm booting my PSX back up and i'm gonna replay 1,2 and 3
  • sveini22 - March 29, 2011 4:34 p.m.

Gamereactor FTW
  • MancisFrorkYorgan - March 29, 2011 4:31 p.m.

I don't want to kill Leon -- I just want to cut that stupid little fringe.
  • HumorTumor - March 29, 2011 4:17 p.m.

This may be a good idea. It's non canon, so I wont care about the story. But the next numbered entry better be back to roots.
  • Marcunio88 - March 29, 2011 4:15 p.m.

Going on this article it sounds like it should be great fun. Doesn't sound very 'Resi' of course but it's not like it's being positioned as a canonical entry in the series. I'd love a return to scary Resi too but if this game turns out well thats not going to stop me from buying it. Besides it looks like Revelations is going to give us a proper Resi game.
  • BeerBaron - March 29, 2011 4:14 p.m.

Resident Evil 2 is among my top ten favorite games. This sounds like a great combination of the old and new. Just hope they can pull it off.
  • soratos23 - March 29, 2011 4:12 p.m.

Just because the mission is to kill Leon doesn't mean the player will actually kill him. It could be one of those missions where you are forced to fail.
  • AwesomeMan - March 29, 2011 4:08 p.m.

I have never heard of this game before...this looks awesome! Although I'm always a little skeptical when it comes to Capcom breaking out of their mold...skepitcal but hopeful!!
  • Fleshcrawl - March 29, 2011 4:08 p.m.

I think the concept sounds badass, even if the franchise name doesn't belong. It's bound to be better than Outbreak and RE5.
  • Nightbus - March 29, 2011 4:05 p.m.

As long as Tofu is in it... Well worth the price tag!
  • OmegaDestroyer - March 29, 2011 3:42 p.m.

Are they sure this is a Resident Evil title? Doesn't sound like Resident Evil.
  • DiscoLemonade - March 29, 2011 3:41 p.m.

It could be a great or another Capcom craptastrophy. I was terribly disappointed with Dead Rising 2, hopefully they take some influence from COD and L4D and come up with a decent product this time.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - March 29, 2011 3:37 p.m.

If its not scary, then it ain't worth it. We'll see when it comes out
  • Mortis - March 29, 2011 3:36 p.m.

oh awesome....see i was really nervous that Resi would be going back to their survival/horror roots, but bang-howdy if my heart didn't skip a beat when i found out that they're actually doing the opposite and diving headlong into campy horror 80's action schlock-fest. fuck.
  • Peloun - March 29, 2011 3:33 p.m.

I dont know whAt to think. Resident evil using FPS gameplay. I wish they could just go back to the survival horror style instead