• mysteryman - September 12, 2012 10:20 a.m.

Dave, What version did you play. And have you any idea if one is better than the other. Re5 was good on both but wondered if the usual "better on 360" applied? Not a fan boy as I have both machines
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 13, 2012 1:38 a.m.

I've only played the 360 version so far, which was fine, if early code. Bit too soon to make a definitive technical judgement though.
  • Zeos - September 12, 2012 11:38 a.m.

Sounds amazing still, man I can't wait!
  • ObliqueZombie - September 12, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I hope this bodes over well for PC. If it's a crappy port, I'll just have to get it on my Xbox. Still, it looks and sounds amazing, if Mr. Houghton's article is anything to go by. Can't wait.
  • KishouTenpi - September 12, 2012 10:45 p.m.

Might be the first Resi game I buy! I tried ORC and that didn't go well....
  • SolidEye - September 13, 2012 4:38 a.m.

Well I'm loving what I'm hearing so far. How does Chris' campaign hold up in terms of scares and horror? Would you describe it as an action-horror style of gameplay that mimics the scares and thriller vibe like in Predator or even Aliens films?. e.g You and your team enter a room and they are slowly picked off one by one by some unseen creature? Or is it strictly about the action?
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 13, 2012 6:28 a.m.

It's basically all about the killing. I've had the occasional jump so far, but nothing Alienesque. It might well change later on, but so far Chris' campaign is very actiony, albeit often with a sense of having your back against the wall in regards to supplies.
  • jackthemenace - September 15, 2012 2:15 p.m.

I'm getting less worried about this now. I was worried at first that it wasn't going to be as 'scary' as old ones, but it definitely seems like it will be, although for different reasons. Now, I'm just worried my personality is going to mean the game's more annoying than it is scary, but that'll be my own fault if it is.
  • diana-rice - September 17, 2012 12:43 p.m.

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, http://bit.ly/Qi4PON