• larkan - September 12, 2012 8:25 a.m.

Unless they completely bomb the PC version (which, let's face it, has happened before), a lot of these changes won't be issues at all. A keyboard and mouse setup is way more accurate than a couple of analog sticks, so aiming will be cake. I know there are some talented people out there with controllers, but really, you put any of the pros up against a 6 year old with basic keyboard mouse skills, the kid will win every single time. There's a reason there aren't any competitive cross platform FPS/TPS games.
  • DBLDTheWise - September 16, 2012 3:18 p.m.

Here I thought unsharpened pencils were pointless, then I read that comment. Gotta love a game whose glory is in the details. Seems to like Resi6 is shaping up to be a worthwhile sequel.
  • gilgamesh310 - September 12, 2012 8:05 a.m.

The thing that I find the most putting about the game is that shooting the enemy doesn't seem anywhere near as satisfying as it was in the previous games. I don't know why they changed that aspect of it so much.
  • Rhymenocerous - September 12, 2012 7:55 a.m.

Resident Evil is a mere shadow of it's former self... But being positive, Leon's campaign sounds alright.
  • filipe-alves - September 12, 2012 7:42 a.m.

Also, DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC Want to play as Ada Wong? DLC DLC DLC DLC Want to play as Tofu? DLC DLC DLC DLC
  • vent - September 12, 2012 7:50 a.m.

And how about that airline food?! *canned laughter*
  • filipe-alves - September 12, 2012 11:07 a.m.

also DLC
  • vent - September 12, 2012 7:31 a.m.

I've been a Resi die-hard, 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica, Gamecube remake, 4, but 5 really put me off for the reasons discussed, trying to be Resident Evil while also trying to be Uncharted, but I'm really looking forward to 6. It looks like Capcom is desperately trying to do everything right this time.
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 12, 2012 7:22 a.m.

I'm actually more excited than I thought I'd be, definitely picking this up.