Topics

TalkRadar

• Vagrant - August 4, 2010 6:29 p.m.

I'm behind on podcasts, so it'll be a while till I get to listen. I did watch the vids though. Matt's 5 minute cosplay should be a fortnightly feature. And I kind of hate Justin for his talent. Is there no Nathan? That's pretty weird.
  • DustyRooster - August 4, 2010 5:58 p.m.

Yay!!!! Happy 50th, guys!!!!!!!!!! I am an American and I love to listen to the podcast!!!!! You guys always, always have me laughing! From Meik's never understanding the question, to Justin's Sega obsession, to Justin's excellent hosting, and Matt's creepy sex "oooooh Yeah's", to Dave H's deep vid game analyses. It will alway have me coming back for more. Cheers!
  • frmonth - August 4, 2010 5:43 p.m.

Awesome cant wait to listen and the moment when Justin starts to play behind his back = fantastic Tdar moment. The Talkradar goes from strength to strength.
  • LordsOfTechno - August 4, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Due to quickly writing my last comment to congratulate you, I forgot to mention a few things... We NEED more of Cundy's cheap cosplay ideas, Dave H's trick was pretty nice and finally Justin is quite amazing on the guitar . :)
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 4, 2010 5:15 p.m.

Yea forgot to say, Towell is a maestro.
  • conchking - August 4, 2010 5:12 p.m.

Wow cant believe its already fifty, great behind the scenes videos btw. Also cant wait to listen
  • Eaxis - August 4, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Happy 50th! Towell that was marvelous! Dave H great trick! Cundy brilliant mastermind as always! Looking forward to give the podcast a listen.
  • Ell223 - August 4, 2010 5:05 p.m.

More costumes needed.
  • Rojoco - August 4, 2010 4:55 p.m.

Brilliant! I love it! xD You guys are my heroes!
  • breener96 - August 4, 2010 4:41 p.m.

YEAH! Congrats, lads :D Can't wait to listen! Also, Justin is an awesome guitarist.
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 4, 2010 4:36 p.m.

@ garnsr When was the last time one of the US guys stuck a plastic pot of flowers on their head with an elastic band and called it pikmin cosplay? Never, because that is prime Cundy genius right there, you don't get that on the US cast. @ Podcast YES!!! TRUK 50... I'll be honest and say I didn't think you'd get this far, but you did and those who have stuck with it have enjoyed every second. DLing now. Also, the vast majority of people who complain that it's not like the US cast are Americans, and if we're honest it's because they can only understand what Justin is saying, and they don't get self deprecating humour... so sod em. You're doing great, those who listen love it and if you do shake up the formulae never do it just to be like the US cast, roll on another 50.
  • LordsOfTechno - August 4, 2010 4:32 p.m.

Bloody hell, we're up to podcast 50 already!?! Where's all that time gone? Anyway happy 50th!
  • garnsr - August 4, 2010 4:18 p.m.

I think maybe I should have said very special episode.
  • garnsr - August 4, 2010 4:17 p.m.

It looks like this episode is closer to the usual shenanigans of the US guys. All it took was fifty shows. Congrats!