Topics

TalkRadar

• Tymiegie - August 10, 2010 6:04 p.m.

Great show and congratulations on your fiftieth guys!!!! I would like to be able to enjoy more five minute cosplay. In fact, I really enjoyed everything you guys did this week. Fantastic job and I continue to look forward to new episodes.
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 6, 2010 4:39 p.m.

Everybody gets a 10 this week... cept George who gets an 11 for being elusive (I'm not sure how that works either TBH). re-captcha: Thorazine [256a] I think I inadvertently just did science =/
  • joshin69 - August 6, 2010 3:38 p.m.

If God of war three is like GoW2 the bayanetta is devil may cry with wall running. RDR all the way!
  • McCagey - August 6, 2010 2:24 p.m.

Can I just point out that if Mr Cundy tries to get those flowers back through his expenses he is in trouble and I noticed someone stole the super stretchy elastic band off my desk.
  • Ninjadmin - August 6, 2010 1:50 p.m.

Happy 50th fellas! Ive just got to say I freaking love you guys! Ive been listening to your 'cast since I got my new iPod about 4 months ago. Its easily my favourite. crack me up every time. Keep up the great work.
  • joshin69 - August 6, 2010 1:39 p.m.

Just listened, played for making it to the big 50. Here is to the nxt 50. Talk radar UK, Always outnumbered. Never out gunned!
  • GR_JustinTowell - August 5, 2010 12:32 p.m.

@theamazingmrpotato - the guitar is a Maverick F1. Plays like a dream thanks to its Floyd Rose locking trem and embedded tone and volume pots. The amp is a Roland Microcube, a wonderful little practise amp with built-in FX and amp sim that even runs for hours on 6 AA batteries. Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone :)
  • philipshaw - August 5, 2010 9:41 a.m.

Congrats on reaching 50. I can tell that this is going to be a great listen
  • speno93 - August 5, 2010 8:27 a.m.

Talkradar UK, you've done it again! you had me at Pikmin cosplay
  • theamazingmrpotato - August 5, 2010 12:09 a.m.

also, cundy as angelos epithemou wlaking around the gr office with his orange bag.
  • breener96 - August 4, 2010 11:59 p.m.

Great 'cast, as always :D Unfortunately my QotW answer nor my ext got read out this week. Ah, well, I got about 3 shout-outs, anyway! Thanks, lads and here's to 50 more! (And then more after that, don't stop at 100!)
  • garnsr - August 4, 2010 11:57 p.m.

I wish Cundy would guest on the US cast. George was cool, but I think Cundy would fit in a bit better.
  • theamazingmrpotato - August 4, 2010 11:50 p.m.

must.....resist.....guitar nerd questio...n.. whats your setup justin? trying to work out what axe that was but couldnt. good tones as well
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 4, 2010 11:47 p.m.

Congratulations from San Francisco, TRUK. I was more surprised listening to this than TR's 50th. Keep it up! And cheer up, Meiks you party pooper!
  • TJP75 - August 4, 2010 10:42 p.m.

Congrats on hitting the 50 podcast milestone. Nice video work too guys, you shoud do more videos. Special mention to Justin for his Steve Vai fret work. Cheers.
  • breener96 - August 4, 2010 8:46 p.m.

None of my responses have been read out since E3 :(
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 4, 2010 8:44 p.m.

"I never saw the QotW though cause it went up today and not yesterday" Yea seriously wtf is up with that? I keep missing them. The US cast put their new QOTW up the day the cast goes out (as in the QOTW for the next cast coming), meaning they get a ton more responses.
  • IIBrownieII - August 4, 2010 8:21 p.m.

Oh and I forgot to mention kudos to Justin for that amazing guitar action... though coming from a drummer does that even mean anything? lol :)
  • IIBrownieII - August 4, 2010 8:18 p.m.

Congrats on the 50th guys!!! Listened to the party-cast and thought, as always, it was brilliant! :) Seriously Cundy should have some kind of feature on the 5-min cosplay, genius. I never saw the QotW though cause it went up today and not yesterday >.< but I loved Meiks' reason for bringing snake to the bash.
  • Hypermonkey262 - August 4, 2010 6:53 p.m.

Justin instantly became about 10 times cooler in my eyes after that.