• bekkilawrence - June 11, 2010 6:51 p.m.

maybe pixar? Dont really know, i've played about 3 of these and i got bored after 10 minutes.
  • Phazon117 - June 11, 2010 11:06 p.m.

I fucking remember Disney Extreme Skate Adventure! I loved that game when I was like 12!
  • FatRat - June 11, 2010 11:59 p.m.

Dreamworks has made some great movies How to train your dragon was great as was Over the hedge, and i LOVED Monsters vs Aliens am i the only one that thought Antz was Better than A Bugs Life?
  • KnightDehumidifier - June 12, 2010 4:54 a.m.

Pixar and Dreamworks are reminiscent of the Nintendo and Sega of the early 90s. Think about it, Pixar is known for being innocent with a meager bit a bite. They're mad creative, and the inner workings of their projects are often quiet aside from the announcements. It was also Pixar that led animation into a brand new level of entertainment. However Dreamworks has movies that are rambunctious, and in your face. They also claim to debut abilities to the genre and boast their prowess. (Shrek is the first 3D animated film to properly animate fire)
  • SenatorPepper - June 12, 2010 1:53 p.m.

Stop apologizing for your obsession, you pansy! It was a great read, even for someone who didn't know Shrek was a Dreamworks franchise or that there was a Shark Tale. Good stuff. Next time you feel embarrassed about writing another article on Disney, think about the relationship between the two words reCAPTCHA is making me type so I can post this comment: "outsell" follows "believe."
  • JuliePeesgood - June 12, 2010 7:36 p.m.

Seriously, though. Who doesn't love a good animated movie? Animated movie games are another story. Well constructed article Chris! Good read.
  • jiajia - June 13, 2010 2:37 a.m.

input this URL: http://www.fashionsports.org you can find many cheap and fashion stuff (jor dan s-h-o-e-s) (NBA NFL NHL MLB j-e-r-s-e-y) ( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g) (cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t) (D&G s-u-n-g-l-a-s-s-e-s) (ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t) (UG G b-o-o-t) WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!
  • Fro4show - June 13, 2010 2:53 a.m.

pixar is better with the exception of Ratatouille and Dreamworks is worse with the exception of Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. The Guy looses an effin leg! HOW COULD U NOT LIKE IT?! Why wasn't How to Train Your Dragon on this list by the way? Was it that bad?
  • VirAetas - June 13, 2010 2:20 p.m.

I saw the headline and immediately knew it was Antista Feature. I will admit that Pixar creates masterpieces while most DW are merely entertaining wastes of time. Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, and How To Train Your Dragon are excellent though. But Toy Story 3? That's gonna be magical. Good work, Chris. Keep up the work and let's see more articles comparing rival companies. May I suggest Pepsi-Man Vs That Creepy Burger King guy?
  • Marterfarker - June 13, 2010 6:30 p.m.

Without a doubt, Pixar is the superior studio. I like/love all their films with the possible exception of A Bug's Life, and the first 20 minutes of Cars. The only DW's film that don't make me wretch are the two excellent films, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon. Those two DW's films were not the cultural-reference-cesspools the the rest of the their pictures tend to be. The only game from this feature I actually played was the one for Ninja Gaiden Panda, I mean Kung Fu Panda, and I thought that game was very good.
  • solidushepherd - June 14, 2010 7:57 a.m.

Nice article. The fact that Dreamworks games are doing so well is a sin.
  • oscarpiggy - June 18, 2010 9:35 p.m.

At least pixar make better movies: http://features.metacritic.com/features/2010/pixar-vs-dreamworks-animation-comparison/?tag=topslot;title;1
  • zigs - June 22, 2010 2:14 p.m.

Finally got around to reading this article. Fantastic stuff, really interesting read :)
  • archnite - June 19, 2012 6:23 p.m.

An oldy and a goody, plus now I know how Toy Story 3:The Game turned out...it was Great!