• JarkayColt - March 10, 2013 11:29 a.m.

This was pretty fun. I made the connections for most of them even if I hadn't even played the games (some of them are just that iconic.) Can this extend beyond objects? I mean, whenever I see or hear about a lemming...well, y'know...
  • Elgyem - March 10, 2013 11:23 a.m.

The animal masks made me think of Zelda. The pickaxe and desert eagle made me think of TF2. I got most if em, though.
  • SPAZFM - March 10, 2013 11:17 a.m.

For pills I went left 4 dead
  • C.King - March 10, 2013 10:46 a.m.

capsule machine had me think of pokemon or any online game with that system can't believe i didn't think of kid icarus with the eggplant, i was thinking ice climbers bottle caps was thinking pikmin american flag bikini was thinking of a number of capcom fighting games have no experience with DMC but that what the desert eagle reminded me of,then again isn't that a common weapon in games? mad world made me think of the game mad world jason, hockey masked murderer i knew the boxes referred to metal gear but was also thinking of all the time people searched through em in deus ex every time i see a leaf i think of super mario 3 and a feather super mario world
  • JarkayColt - March 10, 2013 11:24 a.m.

Seconding capsules for Pokémon, eggplant for Ice Climber and bottletops for Pikmin. That's exactly what I thought for those too.
  • J-Fid - March 10, 2013 11:34 a.m.

I will second everything YOU said.
  • LBD_Nytetrayn - March 10, 2013 12:29 p.m.

Agreed, but throw in Wrecking Crew for the eggplant as well.
  • Tjwoods18 - March 10, 2013 10:44 a.m.

Fallout 3 ruined my ability to throw away bottle caps.
  • HipsterKitten - March 10, 2013 10:41 a.m.

Which one was all of the masks..?
  • J1nn - March 10, 2013 noon

Hotline Miami
  • HipsterKitten - March 11, 2013 3:41 a.m.

funny, because looking back I think about bioshock
  • ventanger - March 10, 2013 10:25 a.m.

The pick axe made me think of Skyrim, and the Desert Eagle made me think of Barry Burton from Resident Evil. Speaking of RE, umbrellas have never been the same....
  • obviouslyadouche - March 10, 2013 10:06 a.m.

A couple of those could be multiple games, like health packs.