• Blue2 - February 15, 2011 5:25 p.m.

This is a diet pop solution*, If Nintendo is worried about the environment then go for car board or fabric. * Diet pop solution is when someone buys a big greasy meal and orders a diet pop to "watch their weight". *steps on soap box* either go big (and fat) or go healthy and order a salad and Juice or water, not both. *steps off soap box*
  • BurntToShreds - February 15, 2011 5:16 p.m.

I just shove all my DS games into my DS case. I don't really use game cases much at all, anyways.
  • Fuzunga - February 15, 2011 4:56 p.m.

Why don't they just make cardboard boxes like they used to? Make them out of recycled paper or something. I don't even use the cases, they just take up space. Seems like a huge waste of plastic to me.
  • TFUPrivateIron - February 15, 2011 4:40 p.m.

db1331: This is true. Humans only make up a teeny tiny fraction of the cause of global warming. Actually, if you look at the rate of warming that's occurring over time, it's really only like a little less than 1 degree increase every couple hundred years.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - February 15, 2011 4:36 p.m.

"Holy game boxes, Batman - they're trying to save the world!" Moar liek "HOLEY game boxes!" Amirite? Amirite? Loololololol! But seriously, this could end up being nothing but annoying.
  • Kermit1970 - February 15, 2011 4:23 p.m.

That picture is obviously faked. That rock in the background has been put in for dramatic effect. I feel sorry for the penguin. Which cruel sod took the photo and didn't try and help it get the case off. recaptcha: etatins
  • Redeater - February 15, 2011 4:23 p.m.

All I know is that Al Gore promised me warmer winters and it has been colder then fuck in my part of Canada.
  • db1331 - February 15, 2011 4:11 p.m.

I hate this eco-friendly crap. I've got some bottled water in my fridge that is so damn flimsy you can barely hold it. It sounds like you are opening a bag of chips every time you go to take a sip. People that thing we are destroying the earth are idiots. We are only destroying ourselves and other species. The earth itself has withstood much greater disasters than we could even dream of creating.
  • 93bleach - February 15, 2011 4:02 p.m.

Oh noes not the penguins! I am going to write nintendo a strongly worded letter about this!
  • Shake - February 15, 2011 4:01 p.m.

RE:"There is, of course, an increased possibility of something pushing through the plastic and damaging your game's cover art" They've already started doing this with DVD cases and that's exactly what happens. The damn things are so flimsy that you practically put your thumb through them just taking it off the shelf.
  • bigmonsterguy - February 15, 2011 3:50 p.m.

wtfbbq?