• Manguy17 - November 26, 2013 4:43 p.m.

Nice, I've got the DBZ game, Skyward sword and Prime trilogy. Dont intend on selling them though, but it;s nice to know they are valuable...i guess.
  • clint-welding - November 26, 2013 4:42 p.m.

I hate all that value crap. Video games should never cost anything more than the price they originally were released on, either same price or less, but never more.
  • shawksta - November 26, 2013 4:23 p.m.

Never gonna lose that Gold Wiimote its my precious
  • Frieza - November 26, 2013 3:59 p.m.

So you guys added Godzilla Unleashed to the list. Good. "This game supports up to 4 players in monster-bashing action, with three main kaiju factions and loads of monsters to choose from, including the original 1954 Godzilla that started it all." In name only. It barely looks like 1954 Godzilla. The monster looks like a combination of all the Godzilla suits in the Showa era of movies, resembling more like the Godzilla suits in the later movies. And if they REALLY wanted to be accurate, they would have made him brown, since the original Godzilla suit was colored brown but appeared dark grey in the movie for obvious reasons. And why did they give him sound effects from later movies? That was just stupid... I currently own two games on this list, but I had Tenkaichi 3 for a brief amount of time. I bought it used from Gamestop, but the disk was so damaged that I had the hardest time playing it, so I returned it. Hate it when that happens.
  • SixSpeedSamurai - November 26, 2013 3:41 p.m.

I have Godzilla Unleashed
  • TheMariner - November 26, 2013 3:37 p.m.

The only one I've got is Xenoblade and I've got no intent to sell it anytime soon. Also, perhaps I should have picked up Metroid Trilogy when it came out because it doesn't seem like I'll be able to get a copy for what I call a decent price now.
  • desmond-henaghen - November 26, 2013 3:36 p.m.

Unfortunately I love my golden Wii remote and my Fire Emblem games way too much to eeven consider selling them, although it's always nice to know I could pocket a fortune from them!
  • Tariean - November 26, 2013 3:31 p.m.

Own the Limited Edition Zelda!! :D
  • slimjim441 - November 26, 2013 3:23 p.m.

I managed to snag another copy of the Metroid Prime trilogy at a garage sale a couple months back for $5, sleeve, art book, and everything. I still have my copy that I got when it came out, so I'll probably hold onto it a bit longer and see where it sits. That collection was a steal, and I'll still never forgive the guy at Game Crazy for giving me shit when I pestered him to see been they had been delivered. It's not my fault their shipping guys are lazy and I had to wait an extra three days to get it.
  • sweetchiliheat - November 26, 2013 2:14 p.m.

I actually have the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I had no idea it was as rare as it is.
  • BlueBoboDoo100 - November 26, 2013 2 p.m.

Missed a big one: Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP. The lowest I've seen is $120 used and upwards of $280 new
  • g1rldraco7 - November 26, 2013 1:28 p.m.

I own about five of these titles and I still need to beat them. go figure I had a small fortune in these :)
  • JMarsella09 - November 26, 2013 12:17 p.m.

That Metroid Prime Trilogy is super good.
  • Outofmanyone - November 26, 2013 3:53 p.m.

I received the Prime Trilogy for Christmas back in '09 I think it was, and that was the first time I've ever played a Metroid game. I blew through that collection, all three games are a blast to play.