• IceBlueKirby - August 17, 2012 4:06 p.m.

Man, I still hate Phantamanta even though I haven't played Sunshine recently. I always had trouble beating him. I like Reznor though, if only for the odd fact that there's four of them and they're still just referred to as Reznor. If they could talk, I'd imagine they'd simply repeat "We are legion. We are REZNOR" on a loop. The Giant Bowser chase in NSMBW was enjoyable too. It was a bit easy, but still, just seeing that massive Bowser pop out of the lava was a real "oh shit!" moment.
  • shawksta - August 17, 2012 2:59 p.m.

So many awesome bosses, especially with the galaxy games letting you do different things to beat them. Seeing that Massive Reboot of Whomp King in Galaxy 2 was overkill as if Throwback galaxy wasn't already murder right in the nostalgia. Your right, 3D Land did awesome in it's final fight, which isn't even a fight but rather Bowser going ape shit to stop you, but as far as 3D Mario goes, we will always expect nintendo to somehow do better. (I still think NSMBW is more superior, You can't ignore the Koopalings and Kamek's magic's return)
  • codystovall - August 17, 2012 2:33 p.m.

I very much enjoyed fighting Mr. L. Go Bonetail!
  • BladedFalcon - August 17, 2012 2:33 p.m.

I Have CHORTLES! Yeah! awesome to see Fawful in the list! ^^ Also, oh man, most definitely agree with Raphael the Raven from yoshi's Island. I think that's the one boss fight from the game that stuck in my mind the most.
  • filipe-alves - August 17, 2012 2:30 p.m.

What's up with all the Mario articles? There's 8 in the two first pages alone.... geez
  • shawksta - August 17, 2012 3:02 p.m.

Someone didn't read what was gonna happen.... They said last week that it's gonna be Mario Week
  • Cyberninja - August 17, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Its the week of Mario.