• KiraXD - March 11, 2014 midnight

Okay lets go down the list and point out how retarded this is... 1. Not being able to change the background - seriously? this annoys you about a gaming console? i havent really noticed the background since i use my PS4 to play games... not stare at the menu. 2. Adjusting Screen Size - Not Exclusive to PS4... the fact this is even an issue, proves youre grasping at straws looking for things to use for this article. 3.Controller Reflecting in your TV screen - Is your TV a mirror? does it have a high gloss screen (good TV's dont have glossy screens) Is your TV setup incorrectly? (most well set up entertainment centers should have the TV located roughly at Eye Line... not waist line or knee line (where most people hold their controller... unless you hold the controller in front of your face while playing... then thats a WHOLE other problem NOT related to the PS4. 4. Home Screen Music? - Really? another grasp at straws looking to fill this article. (hint: you can turn it off) 5. The controllers dont come with charging cables. - Since when is this a problem with the PS4 itself? You have at least 1 charging cable if you actually have a PS4 (since PS4's ALL DO come with a charging cable) if you lost that cable... id be more concerned with replacing the cable first before buying a new controller. 6. Hitting the wrong button on a controller. - LOL... thats like accidentally hitting the X button when trying to press the O button... 7. Killer Instinct lol - Obviously Trolling at this point. No one is Jealous of a F2P fighter... because the people who actually want to play killer instinct didnt actually buy a PS4. 8. Forza - Again.. this is the Second game youre using to make a list... everyone who wanted to play Forza... bought an XB1... and if you are jealous that you dont get the play Forza 5... why the hell did you buy a PS4? Seriously... you bought a PS4 even though you knew Forza was an XB1 exclusive... and now youre complaining that you cant play Forza 5... Brilliant! 9.Start and Select buttons. - Obviously another troll bullet point to pad the article. 10. PScamera - Aside from actually being able to use it with the console itself (voice commands) and being able to use it with every game (twitch/ustream streaming) The fact that your not using it right away isnt really a PS4 problem. Why the hell did you buy the camera if you KNEW that theres not much out there that takes advantage of it... its not like Sony made the price of the PS4 an extra hundred dollars and FORCED you to buy it with the console. 11. Jump to friends games/help out - THIS IS THE FIRST LEGIT ANNOYANCE YOUVE MENTIONED OMFG! Ill give you this one... i am missing the jump-into-a-friends-game-to-help-out feature... granted... im sure itll be patched in. (hopefully!) 12. Knack - The 3rd game youve listed... at this point, the article should be called: "Games we wish were or werent on the PS4" 13. Vertical Stand - Im sorry... but laughing at the audacity of the stand costing $18 annoys you about the PS4? How the HELL can something you dont have to buy, you dont even NEED, you dont even need to THINK ABOUT, annoy you about the console? Thats like making a list about things that annoy you about the PS4 and listing the fact that it cant play Cassette Tapes, or being annoyed that one of the screws inside the console is black instead of silver... 14. Flower/Journey - Yet another game... only this time youre annoyed that an old game you like isnt available on a new console. Why not list Final Fantasy 7? I wish a FF7 next gen port was available already! Im so annoyed!! 15. HDD space - This is a problem with every console... not exactly limited to PS4 now is it? Too bad you cant replace it with your own larger HDD... Oh wait... 16. Trophy Rarity - Okay, part of me wants to believe this entire article is a joke, and you are just having a laugh... things like this make me think that... but the other half of me keeps thinking youre dead serious... and that scares me. 17. Share Feature - I guess this can be annoying... although why are you JUST now realizing that you should have shared that awesome thing that happened 16 minutes ago? This has more to do with user problems than console annoyances. 18. Facebook Account- Ah... now i see, this entire article was written by an 80 year old grandma. 19. Headset - THE SECOND LEGIT ANNOYANCE! Yeah the headset sucks... not like you can use any other headset you have laying around the house with a 3.5mm jack 20. USB Size - If its too big to fit into the front slot... its probably a retarded novelty USB drive with a My Little Pony on it... i havent had a single high quality USB dongle not fit... but i guess it CAN be annoying if you REALLY REALLY need that Pinkie Pie USB Stick to save your CoD Ghosts profile file. 21. Forgetting which button does what. - Again with the buttons... how long did it take you to remember which position a light switch needs to be for the lights to turn on?
  • SONY109367 - July 22, 2014 5:28 a.m.

I agree with you completely everybody just needs to be patient and realize that everything isn't just going to magically be fixed for them when not everybody has problems with it. The PS4 is mainly optimized for gaming and sharing/streaming. If you don't want to pay $18 for a stand get off your rear and and make it or don't freaking buy it. Shut the home screen music off, and if the color is really bothering these people 1. look at the color of the all the PS4 cases and other things like that THEY ARE ALL BLUE maybe the PS4 theme is BLUE. And if that 10 seconds before you start up the game looking at that blue screen and hearing the music upsets you, you must be pretty impatient, I myself enjoy the music and color. They aren't that bad.
  • Vladimirvanity1 - March 6, 2014 11:49 a.m.

The fact that you cant upload your own photos or Music like you could on the PS3, also the fact you cant listen to music unless you get music unlimited because pandora and slacker and YouTube doesnt work. The app selection is small as hell! They don't allow.you to change your wallpaper or what apps you want up top, Also the share button is annoying im never going to use it, and the analog joy sticks have a indent in them that can tire out someones thumbs if using.them in like running situations in a game or driving. Should've stayed with PS3
  • regretleskilla - March 3, 2014 9:35 p.m.

Out of all the review and complaints and everything i hear i never hear anybody mention the fact that the playstation 4 controller doesnt turn off automatically like the xbox remotes. I just sits there glowing and wasting my battery. After just watching netflix for a few hours i have to charge up the remote to be able to use it again. I usually only get one days use out the battery and then have to stop playing in order to charge it. Is it just me or does it just not bother anybody else.
  • KiraXD - March 10, 2014 10:52 p.m.

lmao... are you retarded? you can set it to turn off just like the PS3, 10min, 30min, 1hour, 5hour... Check the settings before posting FALSE information.
  • regretleskilla - March 11, 2014 8:36 a.m.

Cool didn't know that since it doesn't AUTOMATICALLY do it like I said. It has to be set manually. You gotta read things through completely because you keep making yourself look like a fool jumping to conclusions.
  • KiraXD - March 11, 2014 5:08 p.m.

to be fair... the way you worded your post makes it seem like the controller doesnt automatically turn off... which is DOES... you just have to MANUALLY set it to the time you want it to AUTOMATICALLY TURN OFF... nice try though.
  • bridges-mobley - April 4, 2014 3:36 p.m.

Uh, you must not have a ps4, bc you can set the controller to turn off if idle for 10 mins, 30 mins, or 60 mins in the power save menu. It's real simple too. Even YOU could do it. Think before you post
  • bufingo - February 4, 2014 8:45 p.m.

Yes I do!!! No DLNA or playback from external media of any kind!!! No YouTube upload or playback support! No must have games until 5 months after launch! Poor Sony Support! Weak PSN+ Games! No Verizon FiOS TV app! HDCP for all content including games! Excessive bleeding of finer details in games. No GT6 for PS4 at launch! 1 Gigantic list for all your apps that you've just installed on your 3 TB hard drive! Seriously, what's wrong with an App draw Sony?
  • jake-miller - January 30, 2014 4:20 a.m.

I was always more of an Xbox fan since the very first, but this generation I bought both systems and all in all, I like the PS4 just a touch more. They both have their quirks, and the only thing I really like better on the Xbox are the exclusives (which will, as in all console generations, even out over time) and the controller. I was never a fan of the dualshock. It always felt too crampy in my hands, although I feel the dualshock 4 is way better and is more even with the Xbox pad this time around. Kudos to both console manufacturers. I think they'll both do well once Microsoft makes more changes over the next year.
  • Princeofgaming12 - January 2, 2014 7:38 a.m.

Its not really all that bad, although I still wish that the PS4 came with a USB remote charger.
  • rob619 - December 31, 2013 3:05 a.m.

Completely agree. I own a PS4 and there are numourous issues which bug me. You should have mentioned the fan noise. It can get extremely loud!
  • Martincb446 - December 26, 2013 9:13 a.m.

Think it's strange how hyped the GR staff were for PS4 before launch, and almost all slated the XB1... now all of a sudden it's 'powered by Xbox One' with articles like this. Seems GR has had its loyalty bought, prepare to never read anything against XBone on GR again. Just lost yourselves a loyal reader.
  • Spartan_91 - December 29, 2013 7:05 a.m.

I think the reason they don't have one of these for the XB1 is that it's issues are far more annoying.
  • Sjoeki - December 30, 2013 12:14 p.m.

There also is a list about the things that annoy them about the Xbox One, and this is an article created on the 18th of november. They actually posted that list about the Xbox after they got that powered by Xbox One thing going...
  • MikeJazzfaceTheDancingSquirrel - January 2, 2014 3:56 a.m.

they always do lists like this and nearly always do one for the opposing console... stop being such a drama-queen, lol.
  • bufingo - February 4, 2014 8:51 p.m.

Seriously? Why??? Most of this article didn't even touch on the real issues with the PS4 so, not sure why this bugs you.
  • regretleskilla - March 11, 2014 8:38 a.m.

You do know they have this same exact article for Xbox one right?
  • death4us - December 25, 2013 2:11 p.m.

I agree with Gamesradar that consoles just suck so get a PC lol. Lots of people rush to get the Ps4 and Xbox One only to have to deal with a bugged cheaply constructed console that wont get better to at least the 3rd generation of it. So if you want to get the best console then wait or be ready to deal with bad consoles.
  • Spartan_91 - December 29, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Or we could purchase a system that will be useful for more than 1-2 years. and cost half the price.....
  • shandy706 - January 6, 2014 12:20 p.m.

I'm loving my X1, but don't say things like that. The 2010 gaming PC I built, before my newest one, wasn't that bad. It cost me $600 (only $100 more than my X1) and it still plays every new PC release. I built it with a GTX 460 over 3 years ago and it runs any game on the market at acceptable frame-rates. The 460s have turned out to be a real work horse and I don't see it being replaced for at least another year or two (when I move my 660Ti into it). 5 years out of a $200 GPU is great. It still sees plenty of gaming between my wife and I in the study. Granted, I also have a liquid cooled i7 system with a GTX 660Ti too. I didn't build it out of necessity though...I just wanted something more recent for our bedroom when I built it last year. One doesn't have to spend twice the money to have a far superior Machine to these consoles. They are much more convenient for those that don't want to bother though. As for myself, I'll just buy all of them/it..:p