• jake-miller - January 30, 2014 4:20 a.m.

I was always more of an Xbox fan since the very first, but this generation I bought both systems and all in all, I like the PS4 just a touch more. They both have their quirks, and the only thing I really like better on the Xbox are the exclusives (which will, as in all console generations, even out over time) and the controller. I was never a fan of the dualshock. It always felt too crampy in my hands, although I feel the dualshock 4 is way better and is more even with the Xbox pad this time around. Kudos to both console manufacturers. I think they'll both do well once Microsoft makes more changes over the next year.
  • Princeofgaming12 - January 2, 2014 7:38 a.m.

Its not really all that bad, although I still wish that the PS4 came with a USB remote charger.
  • rob619 - December 31, 2013 3:05 a.m.

Completely agree. I own a PS4 and there are numourous issues which bug me. You should have mentioned the fan noise. It can get extremely loud!
  • Martincb446 - December 26, 2013 9:13 a.m.

Think it's strange how hyped the GR staff were for PS4 before launch, and almost all slated the XB1... now all of a sudden it's 'powered by Xbox One' with articles like this. Seems GR has had its loyalty bought, prepare to never read anything against XBone on GR again. Just lost yourselves a loyal reader.
  • Spartan_91 - December 29, 2013 7:05 a.m.

I think the reason they don't have one of these for the XB1 is that it's issues are far more annoying.
  • Sjoeki - December 30, 2013 12:14 p.m.

There also is a list about the things that annoy them about the Xbox One, and this is an article created on the 18th of november. They actually posted that list about the Xbox after they got that powered by Xbox One thing going...
  • MikeJazzfaceTheDancingSquirrel - January 2, 2014 3:56 a.m.

they always do lists like this and nearly always do one for the opposing console... stop being such a drama-queen, lol.
  • bufingo - February 4, 2014 8:51 p.m.

Seriously? Why??? Most of this article didn't even touch on the real issues with the PS4 so, not sure why this bugs you.
  • regretleskilla - March 11, 2014 8:38 a.m.

You do know they have this same exact article for Xbox one right?
  • death4us - December 25, 2013 2:11 p.m.

I agree with Gamesradar that consoles just suck so get a PC lol. Lots of people rush to get the Ps4 and Xbox One only to have to deal with a bugged cheaply constructed console that wont get better to at least the 3rd generation of it. So if you want to get the best console then wait or be ready to deal with bad consoles.
  • Spartan_91 - December 29, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Or we could purchase a system that will be useful for more than 1-2 years. and cost half the price.....
  • shandy706 - January 6, 2014 12:20 p.m.

I'm loving my X1, but don't say things like that. The 2010 gaming PC I built, before my newest one, wasn't that bad. It cost me $600 (only $100 more than my X1) and it still plays every new PC release. I built it with a GTX 460 over 3 years ago and it runs any game on the market at acceptable frame-rates. The 460s have turned out to be a real work horse and I don't see it being replaced for at least another year or two (when I move my 660Ti into it). 5 years out of a $200 GPU is great. It still sees plenty of gaming between my wife and I in the study. Granted, I also have a liquid cooled i7 system with a GTX 660Ti too. I didn't build it out of necessity though...I just wanted something more recent for our bedroom when I built it last year. One doesn't have to spend twice the money to have a far superior Machine to these consoles. They are much more convenient for those that don't want to bother though. As for myself, I'll just buy all of them/it..:p
  • mike-taylor - December 25, 2013 8:29 a.m.

God, people get so butt hurt.
  • Evanesco - December 24, 2013 9:31 p.m.

Um, my PS4 came with a controller recharge cable. What are you smoking.
  • watevermanimlost - December 25, 2013 9:27 a.m.

But did you buy a second controller separately? did it come with a cable? If no the answer to your question is nothing.
  • callum-keeley - January 1, 2014 9:32 a.m.

The ps4 console comes with the charging cable but if you purchase an extra controller it does not come with an extra micro-USB charging cable.
  • Josef344 - December 24, 2013 9:09 p.m.

1st world problems.
  • geno-weaver - December 24, 2013 7:14 p.m.

The only thing is the constant touching of the TOUCH PAD when I aim to tap the OPTION button. Other than that I have no stupid whining about my PS4. I love it. I'm looking forward to the new games that come out next year.
  • mikehoncho - December 24, 2013 5:55 p.m.

Do people not know that these are minor pet peeves not legitimate problems. That's why they called it "23 little things that annoy us about the PS4" not "23 major flaws the PS4 has." Learn context morons.
  • dylan-burnett - December 24, 2013 5:35 p.m.

umm whoever thought of this, i hope they have autism. none of the "problems" that were mentioned are permanent/valid. give it time you fucking moron, they will update.