• bakakaba - July 26, 2010 4:49 p.m.

For me Limbo was more emotionally affecting. Relatively easy to beat in one sitting(I only got stuck on 2 puzzles for about 15 minutes each) with a sparse yet beautiful sound and art design, and a sparse narrative that is simple yet open to a lot of interpretation. I liked Braid a lot, but its narrative and art design were a little pretentious at times. Gameplay wise though it's puzzles were much more inventive and required the player to think inventively as well so it's got the advantage their, but ultimately Limbo wins out in my opinion. Plus, Limbo and its brutal deaths brought back a huge wave of nostalgia for me from the first time playing the first Mechner Prince of Persia on PC which I also love.
  • atroublingabsenceofbadgers - July 26, 2010 4:48 p.m.

I liked limbo much more because of the atmosphere. I liked braid, but limbo is much more immersive and stylistic.
  • xenon - July 26, 2010 4:32 p.m.

I like both games, but I say Limbo because I hate Braid's enemies looks.
  • Lovelost - July 26, 2010 4:11 p.m.

Limbo... Just an Awesome atmosphere and great gameplay. Surprisingly my family sat down with me on the couch and were totally interested in the game.
  • AngryScotsman - July 26, 2010 4 p.m.

I couldn't have disliked Braid more, I think. I just got so confused, hated the whole style and the puzzles were just awful in my opinion. I really enjoyed Limbo, apart from the ending.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - July 26, 2010 3:59 p.m.

Limbo was better IMO i liked the art direction a lot better.
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 26, 2010 3:57 p.m.

Oh and I haven't played Limbo so on the which is better I'm a N/A. But I really, really, really, really want to, pc port please :(
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 26, 2010 3:55 p.m.

> Limbo is just a bit too stop/start in places. So he's telling me that when he played Braid it wasn't a stop/start experience? No offence to Meiks or the game, both of which I love spiritually and sexually, but NOBODY is smart enough to get that game to completely flow, it's a prime example of a stop/start experience.
  • gamebrain8505 - July 26, 2010 3:54 p.m.

I WANT LIMBO NOW!!!!!! too bad I lack Xbox w8ing 4 a pc port
  • Nannooskeeska - July 26, 2010 3:54 p.m.

Need... Limbo...now...
  • Jacob816 - July 26, 2010 3:54 p.m.

I prefer Braid. Also, couldn't you guys through up an actual poll? It would be a lot easier then having to sort through comments.
  • kduff51 - July 26, 2010 3:52 p.m.

i haven't played limbo yet, but if it compares to braid, I really want to play it.