• raygillies - March 23, 2010 12:03 a.m.

Don't talk like all PS3 owners are insanely biased basement-dwellers. Some of us actually realize that games can have FLAWS, and it is a game website's job to highlight these flaws for the consumer. Some PS3 owners do make the rest of us look pretty terrible. Condemn fanboyism in its whole! Stop the madness!
  • fanboyhunter - March 22, 2010 11:21 p.m.

Fanboys were raging about kz2 because they wanted it to be more than it was. But they knew deep down that the game sucked. Still they played while pretending they loved it but I don't think there will b as many this time. Hopefully they will put their energy elsewhere.GOOD LUCK MIKEL.
  • pj179 - March 22, 2010 10:49 p.m.

I think you GamesRadar guys just LOVE to make the PS3 fanboys mad. I think that was the only reason you gave Heavy Rain a 7, wasn't it? Come on, you can tell me. @OneEyedGoon Really? You let fanboys keep you from playing a game? Come on, that's how they win! Don't give them the satisfaction of your attention.
  • OneEyedGoon - March 22, 2010 10:33 p.m.

Oh, Mikel. You might want to invest in a suit of armour or a bomb shelter. The fanboys don't have a sense of humor. They're the reason I didn't play Killzone 2 until six months after its release: The interweb bullshit over it wore me out. That, and Killzone 1 sucked.
  • NiceVibe - March 22, 2010 10:04 p.m.

I never played Killzone 1. I rented Killzone 2 and it was good and fun but nothing mind blowing. I'm hoping the next one brings something more to the table. Until then I'll keep playing Bad Company 2 and God of War
  • Howetzer - March 22, 2010 9:35 p.m.

Ok, what the hell is twitter? Get Real.
  • Ban - March 22, 2010 9:08 p.m.

I only have a PS3 and i don't really care that Killzone 3 is coming out. I'll just let that bandwagon pass me by into the horizon, by the way nice article #ha....ha ;)
  • Moondoggie1157 - March 22, 2010 9:06 p.m.

The Killzone franchise is a waste of time, valuable time that could have been put into a non-generic, ORIGINAL game... I love a good FPS the same as anyone else, but fuck, Killzone brought nothing to the table (aside from great graphics, which were wasted on a greyscale environment)... I nearly sold my little brother when he bought it for full price... Can't wait to trade that shit in :D. I hate knowing that Killzone is one of Playstation's exclusive giants... aghh
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 22, 2010 8:54 p.m.

@onewingedantista: You think? I'd like to imagine Killzone fans will get the joke. #famouslastwords #whoamIkidding #Iprobablyshouldntusetwitterjokesinthecomments
  • michaelmcc827 - March 22, 2010 8:53 p.m.

This was...hilarious to say the least.
  • Cyberninja - March 22, 2010 8:46 p.m.

wow killzone 3 anounced today i just learned pikmen 3 is real whats next halo 3?
  • skyguy343 - March 22, 2010 8:45 p.m.

aye dont no hoo this "Repairman" guy is, but heisa byessed asshole! KILLZONE wuz teh bestors, all hale SO-NEE. Nawh, just kidding Mikel. I deeply fear for you, with the new game and all but I'm sure the purity of your facial hair well guide you along the righteous path.
  • onewingedantista - March 22, 2010 8:35 p.m.

You just opened a giant can of shit all over yourselves. Congratulations!
  • hobojesse - March 22, 2010 8:01 p.m.

BiasedParez FTW!
  • CrashmanX - March 22, 2010 7:54 p.m.

at first I was like >_> then I was like xD
  • TheHolyHandGrenade - March 22, 2010 7:42 p.m.

I dont know about you, but i loled all through out the artical.
  • J0NO99 - March 22, 2010 7:42 p.m.

Lmao, I never noticed how many other soldiers look like the Helghast soldiers. And the flame war will rage on... Godspeed Gamesradar.