We Recommend

• Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 11:39 a.m.

20 years old? Seriously? First off, I get that Microsoft is trying to reach out to their fanbase (mostly guys 18-30 im assuming) after their big fuck up that was the Xbox1 reveal, but does she really have the experience to handle something like this? Don't get me wrong, I truly hope that she pulls Microsoft out of the shit pile they're in, but I dunno, age is usually parallel to experience... hold off on your rebutles, teens... it's 96% true. Call me a cynic, but it seems like a panic move to put an attractive young woman in charge of a product that caters mostly to men. Secondly, she really doesn't look 20... Just sayin' ... I can't explain it, but for some reason I want an Xbox1... AGGGHH IT'S FUCKING WORKING!!! See I told you!
  • TISAM2K10 - July 11, 2013 11:47 a.m.

I think you misread it, it doesn't say she's 20 years old but that it she's been working at Microsoft 20 years...
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 11:50 a.m.

Delete this comment, GR. I was way off the mark
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 11:53 a.m.

Please don't delete it! I know I'm being a bit of a dick with this, but admit it dude, your fuck up is way too funny to not make the most our of it XD
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 1:15 p.m.

I watch myself do these things, and instead of stopping I just go ahead and keep making a fool of myself... It's a talent.
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 1:33 p.m.

Heh, no worries mate, I've done worse XD it's just awesome when you get to watch it happen to people other than yourself :D
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 2:05 p.m.

Oh man, I bathe in those moments... They are what keeps me going
  • Sy87 - July 11, 2013 11:25 a.m.

Well she seems nice. Hopefully she won't make the same mistakes like Don. She seems smarter, don't know why.
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 11:44 a.m.

"She seems smarter, don't know why" I do, she's a she, she's 20, a she's purdy. This isn't meant to be sexist, but everyone knows the best way to coax men into buying something is use a woman. We are simple, silly beasts us men. And Microsoft isn't dumb enough to overlook that fact. Especially since the stereotype surrounding male gamers, you know, how we can't handle a woman's presence. Fuck you Microsoft, I see through your bullshit... Or I'm paranoid. Meh, fuck you Microsoft .
  • BladedFalcon - July 11, 2013 11:46 a.m.

Dude... just read my post above :P
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 11, 2013 11:47 a.m.

Yea, that was my bad haha go about your business friends, I'm out on this one haha