• LionheartAce - April 23, 2009 3:52 p.m.

I really want the story to blow me away, that's all I want.
  • CosmicSmeghead - April 23, 2009 2:31 p.m.

When is it due out anyone? looks amazing the first one i loved and still can't put down 3 completions later only got it at Christmas so i think i'm ready can't wait!!
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - April 23, 2009 2:17 p.m.

Can not wait to go on a drill-and-plasmid rampage!
  • Sash - April 23, 2009 12:20 p.m.

Day 1 Purchase!! Whos with me?
  • ChrisMacDee - April 23, 2009 10:21 a.m.

As long as the 50's vibe is still there, the story is intriguing enough and the combat provides something new over the first then I'm sold :D maybe at the beginning of the game you can choose which ending you picked from the last game :S although a LOT of dialogue would have to be done to compensate for the two different endings...
  • Dontsayimfirst - April 23, 2009 9:13 a.m.

People really should stop saying im first ... im kinda at a point i dont even want to read the comments anymore because there is always a little kid noob that is saying IM FIRST !! yes and so what u are first ? just comment the damn game ....
  • Bossco - April 23, 2009 8:18 a.m.

Looks awesome, I can't wait to play this game
  • EliteBigDaddy - April 23, 2009 8:03 a.m.

I really hope this is as good as the first one and am really looking forward to getting my hands on it. Seems like it will be just as fun to play. Also, not first.
  • miles42 - May 1, 2009 3:53 a.m.

Well...the first one was amazing to say the least and this looks even better
  • DarkLink367 - April 25, 2009 5:22 a.m.

can not wait i loved the first one
  • Tacobob - April 25, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Please Don't Suck Please Don't Suck Please Don't Suck Please Don't Suck Please Don't Suck Please Don't Suck
  • cricket0 - April 24, 2009 8:44 p.m.

OMG!!! When is this game coming out?
  • Sash - April 24, 2009 7:31 a.m.

SteveEXTREME - 40 minutes 59 seconds ago If you play as the first Big Daddy in this game then how come this game is set after bioshock 1 where, if I'm not mistaken there were big daddys??? Something about it being dormant but is reawakened. At the people asking about the Big Sister restarting the cycle it probably relates to the whole kidnapping little girls and turning them into little sisters.
  • SteveEXTREME - April 24, 2009 6:47 a.m.

• joabbuac - April 24, 2009 6:26 a.m.

I really hope this is not full of boring fetch quests like the first game. I never really got into it and gave it a 7/10...so ill be ready for a disappointment when this is overrated
  • Kipp56 - April 24, 2009 4:42 a.m.

I am definitely getting this. Bioshock is one of the most engrossing and interesting games I've ever played, easily on par with the likes of Half Life 2. So far, I like what I see in Bioshock 2 in terms of new places and capabilities. The only possible problem I could foresee would be the possibility of uninteresting main characters (relative to the original's cast of course), it's going to be hard to match the likes of Ryan and Fontain. I especially like the more introspective theme of the game, it was the best part of the first for me, but only showed up near the very end. Hopefully it will live up to its predecessor's legendary status.
  • JohnnyMaverik - April 24, 2009 4:05 a.m.

I actually just bought Bioshock after extensive reading and a couple of playthroughs of the demo (I'm not a massive single player FPS fan so I only buy them if I'm 90% conviced that they will atleast be satisfying if not mind blowing, which is about as conviced I can be about any game with out having played the full version elsewhere first). If I really enjoy it which I anticipate I will after having played the demo and being in awe at some of the stuff that was presented, I'll definatly give this a chance depending of course at the initial critical reaction both from sites and fans. It sounds really cool, like it could have a gret story line and be more that just a run, shoot and get the the end of the level before starting the next, much the same corresponding level type of FPS. Could be a minor disaster, not that I think it can be a terrible game from what I've seen, but based on the fact that the origional is one of the gaming worlds greats. Still, looking forward to exploring the origional Bioshock and looking forward to seeing how this holds up on release, especially if I fall in love with the first.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 24, 2009 2:52 a.m.

@ ArrestedDeveloper - Huh. That's a really interesting point. I'd never thought of that...
  • SneakyAgent - April 24, 2009 1:35 a.m.

Even though it's not out yet i think i can safely say this game is going to be a work of art, just like its predecessor.
  • throughironsights - April 24, 2009 12:44 a.m.

definitely an immediate buy. how could anyone be skeptical about the second when the first ones story is just as crazy?